Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet Server [Open Source, Java, 2019]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They could pass a cms for this emulator, Thanks a great greeting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project Comet-Server: Could not resolve dependencies for project Comet:Comet-Server:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Server-Protocol:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Coerce:Coerce-API:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT, Coerce:Coerce-Messaging-Client:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT, Coerce:Coerce-Commons:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT, Comet:Comet-Networking-Composers:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Common:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Networking-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Groups:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-GameCenter-FastFood:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Rooms:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: Could not find artifact Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1 in java.net ( ) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
image:

solution?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project Comet-Server: Could not resolve dependencies for project Comet:Comet-Server:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Server-Protocol:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Networking-Composers:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Common:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Networking-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Groups:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-GameCenter-FastFood:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Rooms:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: Failure to find Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1 in was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of java.net has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]

image:

solution?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project Comet-Server: Could not resolve dependencies for project Comet:Comet-Server:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Server-Protocol:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Networking-Composers:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Common:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Networking-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Groups:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-GameCenter-FastFood:jar:2.11.1-TEST1, Comet:Comet-Game-Rooms:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: Failure to find Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1 in was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of java.net has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] [Help 1]

image:

solution?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys to start it you have to use C ++?
Because I can't find the .exe file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use intelji for edit configuration this is Java remember and than run and done

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here;

Seguro que esta CMS le va a este Emulador de Comet y sus swf que traen?:asustado:
Según leo el emu no esta aun terminado.

Surely this CMS is going to this Comet Emulator and its swf they bring?:asustado:
As I read the emu is not yet finished.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem logging into the client with comet_new.swf:

errorCode = Error in update receiver "com.sulake.bootstrap :: CoreCommunicationManagerBootstrap": Error: Invalid message length 260954

This is because you need to edit the bytecode of swf. Can anyone teach you how to do this?
I remember that leon increased from 1024 to 2048 (example) but i don't remember how!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good server, but fucked up by last guys editing it.
If you want a stable and secure release take comet from official Leon repo.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anybody help me with compiling this emulator? I'm using Intelji and some instructions by Leon that I found in another thread.

It gives me this error every time I click on "Maven > Comet(root) > Lifecycle > Package"

Code:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-Server:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.version' for com.ning:async-http-client:jar is either LATEST or RELEASE (both of them are being deprecated) @ line 414, column 22[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-API:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 461, column 21[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-Manager:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.version' for com.google.code.gson:gson:jar is either LATEST or RELEASE (both of them are being deprecated) @ line 115, column 22[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-ProcessManager:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: com.google.code.gson:gson:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.7 @ line 141, column 21[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin is missing. @ line 34, column 21[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-Game-Groups:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 43, column 21[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.version' for com.google.guava:guava:jar is either LATEST or RELEASE (both of them are being deprecated) @ line 51, column 22[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-GameCenter-FastFood:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-Networking-API:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 17, column 21[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-Networking-API:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 22, column 21[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 32, column 21[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-Server-Protocol:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 42, column 21[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-Storage-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-API:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 24, column 21[WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for Comet:Comet-Storage-MySQL:jar:2.11.1-TEST1[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter-api:jar is either LATEST or RELEASE (both of them are being deprecated) @ line 21, column 22[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)' must be unique: Comet:Comet-API:jar -> duplicate declaration of version 2.11.1-TEST1 @ line 43, column 21[WARNING] [WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.[WARNING] [WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.[WARNING] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Reactor Build Order:[INFO] [INFO] Comet                                                              [pom][INFO] Comet-API                                                          [jar][INFO] Comet-API-Example                                                  [jar][INFO] Comet-Server-Protocol                                              [jar][INFO] Comet-Networking-Composers                                         [jar][INFO] Comet-Storage-API                                                  [jar][INFO] Comet-Game-Items                                                   [jar][INFO] Comet-Storage-MySQL                                                [jar][INFO] Comet-Common                                                       [jar][INFO] Comet-Networking-API                                               [jar][INFO] Comet-Game-Groups                                                  [jar][INFO] Comet-GameCenter-FastFood                                          [jar][INFO] Comet-Game-Rooms                                                   [jar][INFO] Comet-Server                                                       [jar][INFO] Comet-Launcher                                                     [jar][INFO] Comet-Manager                                                      [war][INFO] Comet-ProcessManager                                               [jar][INFO] Comet-StressTest                                                   [jar][INFO] Comet-WebApp                                                       [jar][INFO] Comet-Website                                                      [jar][INFO] Comet-CatalogTool                                                  [jar][INFO] Comet-Game-Catalog                                                 [jar][INFO] Comet-Game-Achievements                                            [jar][INFO] Comet-GameCenter-SnowStorm                                         [jar][INFO] [INFO] -------------------------< Comet:Comet-Parent >-------------------------[INFO] Building Comet 2.11.1-TEST1                                       [1/24][INFO] --------------------------------[ pom ]---------------------------------[INFO] [INFO] --------------------------< Comet:Comet-API >---------------------------[INFO] Building Comet-API 2.11.1-TEST1                                   [2/24][INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------[WARNING] The POM for Coerce:Coerce-Messaging-Client:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Reactor Summary:[INFO] [INFO] Comet 2.11.1-TEST1 ................................. SUCCESS [  0.006 s][INFO] Comet-API 2.11.1-TEST1 ............................. FAILURE [  0.732 s][INFO] Comet-API-Example 2.11.1-TEST1 ..................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server-Protocol 2.11.1-TEST1 ................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Networking-Composers 2.11.1-TEST1 ............ SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Storage-API 2.11.1-TEST1 ..................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Game-Items 2.11.1-TEST1 ...................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Storage-MySQL 2.11.1-TEST1 ................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Common 2.11.1-TEST1 .......................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Networking-API 2.11.1-TEST1 .................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Game-Groups 2.11.1-TEST1 ..................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-GameCenter-FastFood 2.11.1-TEST1 ............. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Game-Rooms 2.11.1-TEST1 ...................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server 2.11.1-TEST1 .......................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Launcher 2.11.1-TEST1 ........................ SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Manager 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT ....................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-ProcessManager 2.11.1-TEST1 .................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-StressTest 2.11.1-TEST1 ...................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-WebApp 2.11.1-TEST1 .......................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Website 2.11.1-TEST1 ......................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-CatalogTool 2.11.1-TEST1 ..................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Game-Catalog 2.11.1-TEST1 .................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Game-Achievements 2.11.1-TEST1 ............... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-GameCenter-SnowStorm 2.11.1-TEST1 ............ SKIPPED[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time:  2.258 s[INFO] Finished at: 2020-04-28T13:30:46+02:00[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project Comet-API: Could not resolve dependencies for project Comet:Comet-API:jar:2.11.1-TEST1: Could not find artifact Coerce:Coerce-Messaging-Client:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException[ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :Comet-API

Can anybody help me compiling? (Can't find a good tutorial) Or compile it for me?
I am new to the open source emulators and really want to use this comet version.
My Discord: Sjoerdjah#2626

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind, managed to do it myself!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I hire you to set this up for my server? Got a windows VPS for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Almost everything. Tried different types of retro things but none wants to work. Will all I get white screens

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried everything I could. Watched a lot. Do you maby have a good link?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried everything I could. Watched a lot. Do you maby have a good link?

What part are you stuck on?

I am getting everything nearly working, except when I go to load the client, it's a blank white screen. I can get you to at least where I am, and we can figure out the rest from here if you want.

First error: This means it has problems with the figuredata in the config folder.
Second error: Try to set the maximum connections in your my.ini to 10000.

Not seeing any my.ini file anywhere. Can you point me to the right path please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to use this with my domain but its appear this:

zGXaqij - Comet Server [Open Source, Java, 2019] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kinda late i know,

But thanks for releasing this because i purchased it for 20$ in 2018 from JulianDev.. And as far i know that was your buddy.
Pathetic

Back