Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DeltaCMS 1.0 - First Version of Delta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you make code for Point Shop Tab and Forum Tab?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why stuck on 33% when i edit to my swfs? :p

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Hmm edited the DB with a little tutorial i found, edit all settings to my SWF + external vars + flash text, without any succes... it loads to 100% then is stuck, plus for somereason its almsot like the habbo.swf doesnt even change.

using the latest delta from the thread u made 1.0.03 i belive or something such as

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm edited the DB with a little tutorial i found, edit all settings to my SWF + external vars + flash text, without any succes... it loads to 100% then is stuck, plus for somereason its almsot like the habbo.swf doesnt even change.

using the latest delta from the thread u made 1.0.03 i belive or something such as

Just dont use the new loader. use the old one.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all this is a very old version. Don't use this. If you want to use DeltaCMS use 1.3 please.
Second, I don't support this anymore because I am working on a complete new CMS. I'm going to try to code my own groups for it, but they won't be as good as the onces from HabboRE etc.

And if the new loader fails your old loader will aswell, only thing is you can see the error easier at the old loader.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Also, I would like to add on that, to fix the %33 percent error, you need to update your webbuild :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where to change:foreach($_COOKIE as $key => $value){
$_SESSION[$key]=X($value);
}

to:

foreach($_COOKIE as $key => $value){
$_COOKIE[$key]=X($value);

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back