Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] RevCMS - Forum Plugin [0.247]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed something; new forum users do not get a chance to see the 'Welcome to the forums!' information box, on forum.php search for:

PHP:
    if($forum->checkForAccount($u_id) == false) {
        $forum->createForumAccount($u_id);
        echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;{url}/forum">';
    }

With:
PHP:
        //echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;{url}/forum">';
    }

And that should do the trick.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad, hopefully it can improve and soon surpass my the Forums I coded on HabJoy. Good luck man! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed something; new forum users do not get a chance to see the 'Welcome to the forums!' information box, on forum.php search for:

PHP:
        echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;{url}/forum">';
    }

With:
PHP:
        //echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;{url}/forum">';
    }

And that should do the trick.

I had noticed that, but I realised the problem (as the forum creates a new 'forum user', it has to do some sort of 'refresh'), but then I have just realised there wouldn't be a problem as you can't post a thread anyway when you have the forum open. I will find some more errors like this soon and they will be patched in the next release.

Not bad, hopefully it can improve and soon surpass my the Forums I coded on HabJoy. Good luck man! :thumbup:

Thanks for your feedback:)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My users rank 6 cant repley. When the make a new thread noone can read it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I'll download it and add it to my site tonight

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In terms of the styling and design, I say that you first take at look at HabJoy's. Everything is just so beautifully laid out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks man, however your forum will always look better (just had a look at it now, since I didn't know about it) as you have a custom CMS so you can freely change what you like, but with RevCMS it is limited else it won't sync in with the rest of the style.

In terms of the styling and design, I say that you first take at look at HabJoy's. Everything is just so beautifully laid out.

I agree, it is beautifully laid out, however this isn't a custom CMS and is set to RevCMS, therefor I can't change too much else it'll look out of place and it won't suit the site. However, I will take some ideas from HabJoy - but I don't want to look like a copy!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any help ???????? Noone than rank 7 can post and reply. All can make a thread ut noone can see it or read it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any help ???????? Noone than rank 7 can post and reply. All can make a thread ut noone can see it or read it.

PM me your teamviewer details and i'll help you through there. I don't know what error you are having - but i'm sure I can resolve your error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aw thanks for the compliment, spent much time on it. HabJoy's design/template will be on Eubbo soon as Matty purchased the template. Anyways good luck iBennish, if you need any help you can always add my skype >>> habblox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back