Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dynamic Emulator + aXDR V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dafuq, you just renamed a very old sukis source and updated some headers... noob

Almost everything in this section nowaways is a rename you know, even Sukis yes. Don't act like it's something special.

Ontopic:

Good release, but if it's true what jordy said the least thing you could do is give credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost everything in this section nowaways is a rename you know, even Sukis yes. Don't act like it's something special.

Ontopic:

Good release, but if it's true what jordy said the least thing you could do is give credits.

jordy doesn't need copyright, he leave a lots of backdoors in sukis..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to set up a test server for this and got the 87% problem but the emu was seeing the connection. Sooo any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am Brazilian,
it does not work got!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dafuq, you just renamed a very old sukis source and updated some headers... noob
You are silly German poop I know your poop emulator had no floor and more than me and trylix have been doing in Dynamic, best if you can not shut up you're a poor clown does not know C # and you can no more with Sukis and you offer 250 UDS closed by Hybrid, feel sorry ^ ^

- Sorry for my bad english im spanish :)
OsUQyCK - Dynamic Emulator +  aXDR V2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Give credits for what? Renaming butterfly and asking a buttload of money for it?

At least credits to the maker of Butterfly for Butterfly itself :)

You are silly German poop I know your poop emulator had no floor and more than me and trylix have been doing in Dynamic, best if you can not shut up you're a poor clown does not know C # and you can no more with Sukis and you offer 250 UDS closed by Hybrid, feel sorry ^ ^

-IMG REMOVED IN QUOTE-

Just saying, German and Dutch isn't the same and he's Dutch. But that conversation is really funny.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I laught so hard on that conversation .. xD

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

wauw, how old are you? Little stingy kid.

Give credits for what? Renaming butterfly and asking a buttload of money for it?

Sukis is free my friend. And you say butterfly is not a rename? This forum is like the dutch retronet now -,- full of kids...

Anyway, i did not just rename it. Read the update log file kid. + I give credits to uber, method, butterfly and martin.

this guy don't give any credits..... so where are my credits?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sukis is free my friend.
Anyway, i did not just rename it. Read the update log file kid. + I give credits to uber, method, butterfly and martin.

To begin because I do not have to give you credit duck you clown, what did you do to get your credit in Sukis? You stuck to my knowledge only so you better shut the duck ... What you have not looked yet since I have not credit anyone if I do not put the creator of Butterfly, Meth0d, Itachi and those people least you'll put credits you and that what you did was better pick one PlusEMU.

- Sorry for my bad english im Spanish :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sukis is free my friend. And you say butterfly is not a rename? This forum is like the dutch retronet now -,- full of kids...

It wasn't always free. And why credits to Sukis? You didn't put much effort in it and dare to sell it in the beginning. Renaming and changing the name and giving credits is the same sir...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Where are the credits for Sulake?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Says the guy who adds 200+ to his online count AHAHAHAHAH...

No one is going to give your crappy butt code some credits ^,^

Code? Sorry I mean backdoors :$

Reaction score
So much hate and rage for yet another rename. Why people cannot create their own stuff from scratch instead of begging for credits on a rename they made. I've released a ton of plugins, snippets and tools and I never ask for credits. Its just another way to have your ego boosted.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Kid, rage more.. don't play the badboy on internet. You are fat as hell.

Anyway this is a very old source of sukis 1.0 so no stress

Another french rage kid. You dont feel shame?

Please stay ontopic.
This is a release not a conversation.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Kid, rage more.. don't play the badboy on internet. You are fat as hell.

Anyway this is a very old source of sukis 1.0 so no stress

Another french rage kid. You dont feel shame?

Shame on you, not me ? I write emulator from scratch I'm the best developper with anthony93260 in Habbo France Community. I cracked your emulator and you rage always.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't everything re-released with renames? ...... Unless you are part of any copyright companies we can do whatever we like with his stuff.

Haha he does that yes. Don't worry, he will fix the emulator more by adding " // " in front of any returns and put return null; ROFL!

On topic:

Thanks for releasing this. Will help alot of community's. Including my project.
Quiet if in a few days will all be taking this renames emulators or adding a fix for MY PROJECT. Do not know what to do in this world of RS if then want all chewed learn a little of this and will leave to claim emulators that ARE NOT YOUR dais licking worth all the butt that kid to release MY PROJECT everyone with your "thank you" but when I will get something to you is not the same as when they take it off to other people without social lives miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back