Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Figure Examiner - Add missing clothing easily

Reaction score
Hi

I recently ripped a bunch of clothing and things from around the place as well as figuremaps and needed a quick way to compare my current files with the new one and add what was missing.

This tool saved me alot of time, as I can just rip habbos swfs and figuremap, run the tool and add exactly what's missing in a matter of minutes

Generates Figuredata.xml AND Figuremap.xml

Screenshot

oAINg7A - Figure Examiner - Add missing clothing easily - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Code:
https://habbofiles.com/download/28

Hope you find it helpful.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Replacing figuremap_new.xml with the latest crashes the program..

Reaction score

Make sure <part id=""> is a number. I had an issue with friends figuremap crashing it because it was not a number.

Edit: also make sure revision is a number

<lib id="shoes_f_bowshoes" revision="%%REVISION%%">

There is the problem in the latest figuremap, I'll have a fix for that later today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's definitely a handy tool, thanks for releasing! What will be put into the newly generated figuremap if figuremap_current contains something that figuremap_new doesn't?

Nothing new will be generated from figuremap_current, but if _current is missing something from _new, it will be generated into a new XML which you can then copy/paste into your hosted XMLs.

Examiner will now no longer crash when detected incorrect data, instead will print to console the exact problem with whichever lib.

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add your current figuremap to files/figuredata_current.xml
Add new figuremap to files/figuremap_new.xml

( )

Run the tool, it will tell you what figuremap_current.xml is missing, and generate new XMLs for you to copy into your figurdata and figuremap

Still do not get how to use it :(:

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, I just used custom clothes which released on ragezone help and custom, but my clothes all white, that's the problem.

Reaction score
Lol, I just used custom clothes which released on ragezone help and custom, but my clothes all white, that's the problem.

Graphics tags possibly needed (not sure if they're required in clothes)
Missing SWFs
Didn't add the XML to the correct part of figuredata/map

Sorry, i can't sit here and provide help with this tool. It's provided AS IS, and works for me.

Back