Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlashBrowser - Electron/HabFlash - Windows x32/x64

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
Because Flash is removed and I don't like to download hundred hotel apps and since I can't find browsers with Flash Player I downloaded HabFlash from Maatt and replaced the Flash Player dlls with older one to make it work again.

Running FlashBrowser for the first time?

Depending on your security settings you may receive a message warning you that the application is from an unknown publisher. This is just because I have not paid lots of money to Microsoft and Apple for signing certificates. You can override these messages.

Screen:

Installer Windows x32 / x64:

Virusscan:

Source:

Full credits to Maatt from [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for that have been meaning to do it myself. Perhaps you might like to message me Maatt on *THAT* rival forum that rhymes with Shed Fest and we can formalise a release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FlashBrowser - FlashBrowser -  Electron/HabFlash - Windows x32/x64 - RaGEZONE Forums

The browser has stopped working, I have already tried to download it more than 3 times thinking that it was downloaded wrong, but no. APPEARS TO HAVE DAMAGED FILES

Back