Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Furnidata Translator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I recently created this tool for one retro, but i want share this with all, this tool is written in PHP.

Instructions:

You need your furnidata rename it to "original.xml" and paste in "tool" path, next, download original furnidata from habbo and rename it "habbo_furnidata" and paste it in "tool" path.

Next go to your website and go to : /tool/translate.php and wait.

Ex:

Ex tool path:
tuttarealstep - Furnidata Translator - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen:

tuttarealstep - Furnidata Translator - RaGEZONE Forums

When it have finished save page with name.
I used this tool with furnidata from azure swf and habbo(italian) furnidata.I haven't tried with Phoenix or other.
This tool maintain revision, id and all other settings but change only name and description.

Code:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for publishing, I can use very well.

Greetz,
​Imaginary

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow just what i need! been doing it manually for days!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone link me to Habbo Furnidata?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I JUST made a similar script in PHP to release, but it's already made.

Well, good job :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download isn't working anymore :D!

Use the code in pastebin:
Code: http://pastebin.com/dS9C7Ct5

Sulake reported mediafire link, copy the code from pastebin and put it in one folder, call it "translate" or what you want, and then in this folder put your furnidata with name original.xml and habbo furnidata with name habbo_furnidata.xml then open your browser run the script.

Retired
Reaction score

Sulake reported mediafire link, copy the code from pastebin and put it in one folder, call it "translate" or what you want, and then in this folder put your furnidata with name original.xml and habbo furnidata with name habbo_furnidata.xml then open your browser run the script.

This works great btw, nice job :)

Make a wish
Reaction score
You should make that if something is not named in the habbo furnidata (like custom furni's) this script leave the original name you give it and not nothing.

Reaction score

Idk why but it doesn't translate the wallitemtypes

Retired
Reaction score
Any chance you could sort this out by making it so it translate the wall items too, because its pointless to use this tool if it doesn't translate the wall items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance you could sort this out by making it so it translate the wall items too, because its pointless to use this tool if it doesn't translate the wall items.

For me wall items, were translated, now I working on a new script more faster and with support customs but try translate your furnidata(make a copy of your original)

Retired
Reaction score
For me wall items, were translated, now I working on a new script more faster and with support customs but try translate your furnidata(make a copy of your original)

Ahh right, I'm not sure whats wrong with it but like the other guy the wall items dnt work. And I've done everything u told me to. don't work at all for wallitems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh right, I'm not sure whats wrong with it but like the other guy the wall items dnt work. And I've done everything u told me to. don't work at all for wallitems.

:D

Back