Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FurniLoad : Your base for Habbo furnitures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I would like to present my site to you i'm developed.
You have the possibility to download the latest and all pieces of furniture. That mean's you are able to download the SWF file & Icon. You can also copy the formatted SQL's for the Emulators.
New furnitures are added 100% automatic.

Supported Emulators so far:
  • Arcturus
  • Plus
  • Comet
iPatron - FurniLoad : Your base for Habbo furnitures - RaGEZONE Forums

iPatron - FurniLoad : Your base for Habbo furnitures - RaGEZONE Forums

I was inspired by maartenvn from his site FurniPlace.
Please, forgive my grammar, i'm from Germany.

Link to FurniLoad:

Greetings.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks and great work. I found furniload on Google some weeks ago. I downloaded all new swf from there. So fast uploading new furnis.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Neat :)

Grouping related furniture into packages would be nice. Can probably be done automatically by grouping on the revision containing the swfs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Grouping the furni into packages would be amazing. Also maybe having the furni get tagged as it's uploaded to the site and then implement a feature for users to search by tags, i.e. clothing, plants, wired, etc.

The site is great aside from finding specific furni very hard. Thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great ! it will be very useful thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's online again. I didn't know why, but my php-cgi shutdown's self randomly.

This is intentional to disperse a possible build up of memory and unclosed connections. You can alternatively use PHP-FPM which will spawn new FastCGI workers for you when necessary. If not, you could write a restart script around the FastCGI service or use a tool like supervisord to do this for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is intentional to disperse a possible build up of memory and unclosed connections. You can alternatively use PHP-FPM which will spawn new FastCGI workers for you when necessary. If not, you could write a restart script around the FastCGI service or use a tool like supervisord to do this for you.
Yeah.. i have done it with a restart script :) Thanks for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally one that supports Arcturus! Will save a lot of people a lot of time, thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks awesome! I had an idea to do something like this a while ago but with "furnipacks" (Like a per-page kind of thing) but never realized it. I'm glad to see someone did! Uploading the furni this way will save a lot of people a lot of time :) P.S. Would hosting the furni files be considered illegal? I have no idea - just wondering

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Looks amazing!
Glad someone picked up where I left ;)
Keep up the work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very useful! May I ask how you extract the image from the automatically added SWF?

Reaction score
Like it and I approve sort of. Just like any other furni site, the SQL queries are off. They all have a default height, interaction and interaction count etc. Most of the information is stored inside the SWF. So there could be made some improvements. And like everybody else, grouping furnitures :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hay guys,

searching furnitures is now available!
c633a057f1c8688b4d5e61fb0f51cbe3 - FurniLoad : Your base for Habbo furnitures - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does no one use R63 any more XD? can i use the SWF's and make just my own sqls and will it work?

Back