Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FurniLoad : Your base for Habbo furnitures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Esto solo tiene un problema amigos, yo lo uso ase años y los sql para arcturus no están bien tendrán que hacerlos ustedes mismo, ya lo verán los que usamos arcturus emu los sql (` catalog_items` y ` items_base` ) no son los apropiados, sin embargo el furnidata si que tonteria sirven para todos el furnidata, un salu2.

This only has a problem friends, I use it as years and the sql for arcturus are not good you will have to do them yourself, as those who use arcturus emu the sql (` catalog_items` and ` items_base` ) are not appropriate, nevertheless the furnidata if that foolish serve for all the furnidata, a greeting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bios is supported bro?

No, only arcturus, plus and comet.

Esto solo tiene un problema amigos, yo lo uso ase años y los sql para arcturus no están bien tendrán que hacerlos ustedes mismo, ya lo verán los que usamos arcturus emu los sql (` catalog_items` y ` items_base` ) no son los apropiados, sin embargo el furnidata si que tonteria sirven para todos el furnidata, un salu2.

This only has a problem friends, I use it as years and the sql for arcturus are not good you will have to do them yourself, as those who use arcturus emu the sql (` catalog_items` and ` items_base` ) are not appropriate, nevertheless the furnidata if that foolish serve for all the furnidata, a greeting.
You have to change the ids, cause i don't know what your id's are (sometimes i saw ids like 50000000 for an item).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, only arcturus, plus and comet.

You have to change the ids, cause i don't know what your id's are (sometimes i saw ids like 50000000 for an item).

Osea que no están bien, y es lo que dije.

So they are not right, and that's what I said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Osea que no están bien, y es lo que dije.

So they are not right, and that's what I said.

If you have a clean arcturus database, it will work. Only need to Change the page id.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a clean arcturus database, it will work. Only need to Change the page id.

Quiere decir eso que estos míos, no es arcturus sql?
estos son mis sql
Porque me van, no entiendo nada. La verdad que soy nuevo en esto.
arcturus db limpia, Y meter de nuevo los furnis seria perezoso.
Los tengo totalmente actualizados.

Does that mean that mine, is not arcturus sql?
these are my sql
Because they're going, I do not understand anything. The truth is that I am new to this.
arcturus db cleans, and put back the furnis would be lazy.
I have them completely updated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiere decir eso que estos míos, no es arcturus sql?
estos son mis sql
Porque me van, no entiendo nada. La verdad que soy nuevo en esto.
arcturus db limpia, Y meter de nuevo los furnis seria perezoso.
Los tengo totalmente actualizados.

Does that mean that mine, is not arcturus sql?
these are my sql
Because they're going, I do not understand anything. The truth is that I am new to this.
arcturus db cleans, and put back the furnis would be lazy.
I have them completely updated.

Yeah, you need to enter an free id for your item which you will insert with sql. If your id column have an auto_increment primary key there wouldn't be problems cause of missing values.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okey is it just me being stupid or?, becuse i have upgraded to plus emu :p with new swfs and all and i tried to add some furines have put all where it shuld clared cashe but stil is this just what i see, any help plz? all new to this XD i am used to R63

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work! Why not have a separate section for collection downloads where you can download an entire/specific furni collection?

That would save a lot of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work! Why not have a separate section for collection downloads where you can download an entire/specific furni collection?

That would save a lot of time.
Hey, thanks for your post and i'm motivated to give it a try with furni collections but i didn't have much time now, maybe i will try it in a few weeks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day friendThe same thing happens to me, you were able to solve this problem that the furnis are not displayed in the catalog.

Back