Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 24-06-2015)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 21-06-2

The clothes zoomout is an impressive script. Can't wait to give it a go, nice release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 21-06-2

Added more clothes:

(it has more clothes than this screenshot shows, just showing it works..)

Alsof fixed the dino clothes to look better.

Reaction score
Re: Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 23-06-2

For renaming the swf, does the swfname still need to be the same length as the old name? furni1 -> furni2

Because when i change the name 'hi' to 'hi2' than the furni doesn't work anymore.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 23-06-2

For renaming the swf, does the swfname still need to be the same length as the old name? furni1 -> furni2

Because when i change the name 'hi' to 'hi2' than the furni doesn't work anymore.

Same length is important! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Same length is important! :)

No, it's not, you can change the length if you wish with my script, it'll still work
[STRIKE]But I've found some minor errors with my script, so I'll fix that right now[/STRIKE]

it's only important when you change it with HxD editor, then you can't

edit:
Nvm, seems to be working fine for me, edited clothes name and furniture name to a different length, still working fine for me

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah okay, nice to know!
I meant hex yes :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah okay, nice to know!
I meant hex yes :)

aah yeah, with hex editors you were right, the length needs to be the same indeed

I've updated 2 of my scripts, there were some crazy errors going on but should be working fine now, I've also got a preview of something I'm working on right now:

d7ZNqP2 - Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 24-06-2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
aah yeah, with hex editors you were right, the length needs to be the same indeed

I've updated 2 of my scripts, there were some crazy errors going on but should be working fine now, I've also got a preview of something I'm working on right now:

d7ZNqP2 - Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 24-06-2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

Open a swf/flex project so you can see if it fits right in the tile without entering the client? And you can change the x&y of an image directly?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open a swf/flex project so you can see if it fits right in the tile without entering the client? And you can change the x&y of an image directly?

That's the exact plan, it already fits well
The color also works and most of the furniture won't bug

Still have some work to do when changing x and y, also I won't support zoomout for this thing, because I just use my script for it.

Not sure how I'm going to make animated furni yet, could just do it with jquery, I'll see

Working on the same thing for clothes right now

Reaction score
That's the exact plan, it already fits well
The color also works and most of the furniture won't bug

Still have some work to do when changing x and y, also I won't support zoomout for this thing, because I just use my script for it.

Not sure how I'm going to make animated furni yet, could just do it with jquery, I'll see

Working on the same thing for clothes right now

Damn awesome! That would save some time to check ingame if it fits right :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've added the newest furniture with zoomout, I've also fixed the code to make the zoomout furniture.

Sometimes you could get some bugged code.. It didn't know where it had to place the new code, that won't happen now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MovieGuy How are you doing with this?
Already new updates?

I've been working on the clothes one first, but the project kind of died because there's so much to do..
With the one for clothes, everything works for your head, so hair and hats and stuff.
Here's a screenshot:
eYtpNsF - Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 24-06-2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

You are also able to change position, which you will see changing while clicking on the buttons, saving also works

But for other clothes, like jackets and pants and stuff, it's just so much work, because there's walking, waving, laying..

Attachments

Reaction score
I've been working on the clothes one first, but the project kind of died because there's so much to do..
With the one for clothes, everything works for your head, so hair and hats and stuff.
Here's a screenshot:
eYtpNsF - Furniture, pets AND clothes with zoomout + automated script (last update: 24-06-2015) - RaGEZONE Forums

You are also able to change position, which you will see changing while clicking on the buttons, saving also works

But for other clothes, like jackets and pants and stuff, it's just so much work, because there's walking, waving, laying..

Looks good, but why do you make the one for clothes first? I think most people make custom furnis, not clothes?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks good, but why do you make the one for clothes first? I think most people make custom furnis, not clothes?

Because I can make any furniture I want already, clothes however is much more work

I still have to fix these things for furniture:
- Clickable
- Turning
- Animated

All of those are quite much work, turning is much because some furniture just change, instead of FlipY..
Clickable is quite do-able I guess..
Animated also quite some work, because you will have to be able to edit every frame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working with phoenix, habbo clothes?

I need furnimap and furnidata compatible with phoenix without bug faces... send for me? i want dino clothe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
working with phoenix, habbo clothes?

I need furnimap and furnidata compatible with phoenix without bug faces... send for me? i want dino clothe

I don't make the figuremap and figuredata, just use the same as habbo does, dino clothes are available in my thread

Back