Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbit.be // HabbitHotel.net CMS Release

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey

As many of you know I owned a few hotels in different languages, but I recently left owning hotels but kept Habbit open for the managers wishes, until I found out he was trying to scam by removing the ads I placed on the hotel to pay for the server (He was not paying direcly just ads cover it) but yeh he tried to scam

Here is the cms - It is coded to work with comet emu which is not public release but you maybe able to convert it back to butterfly / phoenix emulator or just use the design work from it

VwJyUdr - Habbit.be // HabbitHotel.net CMS Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Here -

I have not changed anything apart from removing the swfs folders to make the download smaller.

Enjoy :)

PS - IF YOU CONVERT IT BACK, CHECK FOR EXPLOITS BEFORE USING ON A PUBLIC HOTEL - YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED!

PS2 - Credits to Sir Jamal for the index, was just informed the index had been ripped from his site

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible you can include seperate swf .zip? since your url was fast enough for me to download from :) too me like 15 seconds to download your 191MB .zip :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i still need swf files for this cms :/ and mysql database after that i can see if i can try and get it working on public emulator and is comet emu buy able?

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the release, but there is really nothing special about this CMS!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone convert this cms? Thank you very much :)

Retired
Reaction score
Woohoo, btw this cms looks awesome. Good work man!

Back