Habbo 2020 BETA Assets | Unity WebGL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    7,571Posts

Re: Habbo 2020 BETA Assets | Unity WebGL

Habbo 2020 BETA Assets | Unity WebGL
    Seems like @BurakDev should get us updated with his latest findings, wink wink

MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    41Posts

I have some clues that make me thinks that the same exploit used on the first release of NovoFatum works on beta version.

Let's me explain my clues, and how I implemented it on the first release of NovoFatum. Let's start with the first version of NovoFatum:
    - The first release of NovoFatum took advantage of an error in the client, which did not check if the handshake had not been initiated.
    - So, I implemented on NovoFatum all the handshake for comunicating with the server, and then I started the client with non-encrypted packets after handshaking in my side.

I think that could work in the beta release because I made some tests, and I received a ping packet without any encryption after waiting for a long time without sending anything.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    ParisLocation
    376Posts

We got a fully functional packetlogger/client patcher/cracked client but better to wait an improved version of Habbo2020.
    @LittleJ nice idea, didn't tested this. It's vulnerable to ljmath0 anyway. It seems they did all crypto mistakes from flash.

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,033Posts

does anyone have mirrors to this? I want to give it a go

Disclaimer: I will never ask you for money for any purposes nor sell you game files (either inside or outside the forums).
    Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    7,571Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post
    does anyone have mirrors to this? I want to give it a go
    https://mega.nz/file/4IZS2ZZL#xDn6G2...fhqtfGUIMZ9v2I

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    23Posts

does anyone already have access to habbo beta here in the original ragezone?

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,033Posts

cheers

Disclaimer: I will never ask you for money for any purposes nor sell you game files (either inside or outside the forums).
    Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xjoao View Post
    does anyone already have access to habbo beta here in the original ragezone?
    Yes, this is the current release:
    https://images.habbo.com/habbo-webgl...obal-prod.json

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 101Location
    2,319Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I haven't gotten it working, I know others have made progress but they are not willing to share any information.
    I'll post whenever I get more insight.
    They will under the terms of the GNU GPL once the client is public and not total trash. ;) Forcing all new emulator derivatives in any language (cause the license is that toxic and affects translating code to a new language) to be under the GNU GPL. I think people aren't sharing what they've found for reasons I wont name though. If you're a decent community contributor you have no issue getting access to the information.
    Why Arcturus is GPL Licensed:

* Original license.
    * Contributions were GPL'd.
    * Arcturus uses MySQL Connector which is GPL Licensed, therefore Arcturus is a GPL Licensed project and anybody can fork it.

GPL License ELI5:

You may copy, distribute and modify the software as long as you track changes/dates in source files. Any modifications to or software including (via compiler) GPL-licensed code must also be made available under the GPL along with build & install instructions.

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    7,571Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    They will under the terms of the GNU GPL
    You cannot relicense something thats stolen.

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 101Location
    2,319Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    You cannot relicense something thats stolen.
    I wouldn't know, I don't steal from other people's work. Sidenote: Did you know that the GPL exemption from Oracle only applies if you've got an open source project, it doesn't apply to close sourced projects.
    Why Arcturus is GPL Licensed:

* Original license.
    * Contributions were GPL'd.
    * Arcturus uses MySQL Connector which is GPL Licensed, therefore Arcturus is a GPL Licensed project and anybody can fork it.

GPL License ELI5:

You may copy, distribute and modify the software as long as you track changes/dates in source files. Any modifications to or software including (via compiler) GPL-licensed code must also be made available under the GPL along with build & install instructions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement