Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The problem comes when Sulake knocks on your door. The solution is if more people back it up as well. Then we have a lower chance of losing things. I was annoyed when DCR Project died. It was the second time a project like that died, I should of learned from the first one and backed everything up. There used to be every single DCR ever imaginable hosted on one website back in 2008, then it went down. All the files are now gone.

True story, but well, what they don't know, they don't know. I mean, if I just backed it up and the site went down, how would Sulake knows I have a backup. They need to be 100% sure that you have it to knock on your door.

Reaction score
True story, but well, what they don't know, they don't know. I mean, if I just backed it up and the site went down, how would Sulake knows I have a backup. They need to be 100% sure that you have it to knock on your door.

I don't think they can just knock at my door because of that. They need proof I'm using it in illegal way, else it may not be illegal. I really not much into law, so I cannot be for sure, but imagine that: they knock at your door, they know that you have the files, but they can't arrest you, you can simply say: "I downloaded them without any knowledge of what they do". Maybe not. I really don't know.

* invoking ragezoners #lawguys *

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey,

Having the files is no problem really using them to run a server is different, same as hosting the files.
The server files they cant do anything about really.

About the client files, yeah its got copyright, so simply put they can do something if you host them, if you download them they can't
If they could then it would be a problem for people playing habbo, as the files will be stored on there pc, in a temp map lol.

And i do highly doubt they really care about really old versions.
Not even sure if hosting them in the format of .zip,.rar etc is a problem, they probably only make a problem out of it if you host it for private server purposes.

Reaction score
Re: Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

I've just checked archive.org and other places and it seems like it's not available, even through archives.

You may be able to find what you want here though: :blush:

I still have it! I will upload it again. I still have my url uploaded but I don't want it to be taken down as it's the only copy I have left.

Sent my private link to Quackster so he can back it up and reupload it.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) !

I still have it! I will upload it again. I still have my url uploaded but I don't want it to be taken down as it's the only copy I have left.

Sent my private link to Quackster so he can back it up and reupload it.

Thanks! :D:

I finally have it uploaded, the link is:

I've backed it up myself and I'll edit the main thread with the working links. There's a LOT of sources here that I thought were lost in the sands of time due to megaupload/rapidshare shutting down but they're here in the archive. I can see PunkLessons V3, which was my first Habbo server I ever got working :): and I thought it was lost forever. Also I feel blessed to find some of my sources I've created in my earlier days added to this archive. :D:

Reaction score
I've one big archive i found on my HDD, i can upload it if someone is interested :)

Phosfor - Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Little sneek peak:
Phosfor - Habbo Monster Archive -> 2Go from 1999, v1, oldschool stuffs ( and various ) ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back