Habbo retro full pack v18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    162Posts

Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    here's a mirror of alex's archive: https://archive.cortex5.io/

it includes the whole archive in a ZIP archive

MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Pool LidoLocation
    2,322Posts

I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    I have a copy on a drive somewhere. Problem is finding the time and energy to hunt it down.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts

Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    56Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CXP View Post
    Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"
    If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts

Quote Originally Posted by webbanditten View Post
    If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.
    i try some programs, but the result was not good, so i decided to download not all, but just the important parts to me, thank you :)

MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

Hey, could you make a video tutorial on this? I'm trying to install but it doesn't want to work for me, I would like to play on an old private habbo retro by myself.

MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

Blank

Quote Originally Posted by CXP View Post
    Hi!, for many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!

in the package we have:

-DCR V18
    -LOADER
    -SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
    -SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
    -FIREFOX INSTALLER
    -VERTRIGO INSTALLER
    -A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

ATENTION: OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/yva8m...O_V18.rar/file

I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!

Print:
    I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...
    Last edited by cww; 23-10-22 at 11:42 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cww View Post
    I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...
    Hi, i've installed again this pack on my computer and had no problems, uninstall all shockwave softwares you've installed and install only sw_lic_full_installer.exe

[VIP] MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    432Posts
    Try Basilisk Browser:
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/port...kwave-1192727/
    Quackster embedded Shockwave in it. Modern browsers don't support Shockwave

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Liverpool, UKLocation
    844Posts

I am taking a mirror scrape now here

https://files.johno.uk/habbo/h4bbo.net/archive/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement