Habbo retro full pack v18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Proficient Member KittyChloe is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

    I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

    The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    here's a mirror of alex's archive: https://archive.cortex5.io/

    it includes the whole archive in a ZIP archive

  2. #17
    Alpha Member Moogly is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Pool LidoLocation
    2,322Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

    I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

    The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    I have a copy on a drive somewhere. Problem is finding the time and energy to hunt it down.

  3. #18
    Enthusiast CXP is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

    I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

    The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"

  4. #19
    Member webbanditten is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    56Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Quote Originally Posted by CXP View Post
    Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"
    If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.

  5. #20
    Enthusiast CXP is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Quote Originally Posted by webbanditten View Post
    If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.
    i try some programs, but the result was not good, so i decided to download not all, but just the important parts to me, thank you :)

  6. #21
    Novice enauti is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Habbo retro full pack v18

    Hey, could you make a video tutorial on this? I'm trying to install but it doesn't want to work for me, I would like to play on an old private habbo retro by myself.

  7. #22
    Novice cww is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

    Blank

    Quote Originally Posted by CXP View Post
    Hi!, for many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!

    in the package we have:

    -DCR V18
    -LOADER
    -SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
    -SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
    -FIREFOX INSTALLER
    -VERTRIGO INSTALLER
    -A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

    ATENTION: OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

    DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/yva8m...O_V18.rar/file

    I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!

    Print:
    I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...
    Last edited by cww; 23-10-22 at 11:42 PM.

  8. #23
    Enthusiast CXP is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cww View Post
    I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...
    Hi, i've installed again this pack on my computer and had no problems, uninstall all shockwave softwares you've installed and install only sw_lic_full_installer.exe

  9. #24
    Ball like Wall oddzag is offline
    [VIP] MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    432Posts
    Try Basilisk Browser:
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/port...kwave-1192727/
    Quackster embedded Shockwave in it. Modern browsers don't support Shockwave

  10. #25
    Mr VPS - Cheap VPS Server NOC is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Liverpool, UKLocation
    844Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

    I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

    The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.
    I am taking a mirror scrape now here

    https://files.johno.uk/habbo/h4bbo.net/archive/



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement