Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo retro full pack v18

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, could you make a video tutorial on this? I'm trying to install but it doesn't want to work for me, I would like to play on an old private habbo retro by myself.

cww

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Blank

Hi!, for many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!

in the package we have:

-DCR V18
-LOADER
-SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
-SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
-FIREFOX INSTALLER
-VERTRIGO INSTALLER
-A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

ATENTION: OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

DOWNLOAD :

I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!

Print:
CXP - Habbo retro full pack v18 - RaGEZONE Forums

I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...

Last edited:

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all the steps right but the one problem I am facing right now is that I load it up and it's just a black screen, any solutions? And also when I try to download shockwave my download gets stuck...

Hi, i've installed again this pack on my computer and had no problems, uninstall all shockwave softwares you've installed and install only sw_lic_full_installer.exe

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.

I am taking a mirror scrape now here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!, for many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!

in the package we have:

-DCR V18
-LOADER
-SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
-SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
-FIREFOX INSTALLER
-VERTRIGO INSTALLER
-A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

ATENTION:

-OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

-USE sw_lic_full_installer.exe to install shockwave

DOWNLOAD :

I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!

Print:
CXP - Habbo retro full pack v18 - RaGEZONE Forums

Firstly, nice tutorial! However, I followed your tutorial and even used the Basilisk web browser and I can't seem to get this to work? Every time click the "create account" bit it disconnects? Is there something I'm missing... possibly something to do with the ports? Any help will be appreciated!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will send you my discord i can help you!

Last edited:

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Firstly, nice tutorial! However, I followed your tutorial and even used the Basilisk web browser and I can't seem to get this to work? Every time click the "create account" bit it disconnects? Is there something I'm missing... possibly something to do with the ports? Any help will be appreciated!

this error never happened before, but i have some options for you:
-check the ports/ip on the settings folder
-check if the ports is already in use by other softwares (on cmd: netstat -n -o -a), or if is allowed in your firewall(create a rule to allow them there...)
-you can try to execute the emulator in adminstrator mode.
-try this another version of shockwave ->

Back