Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo retro full pack v18

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!, for many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!

in the package we have:

-DCR V18
-LOADER
-SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
-SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
-FIREFOX INSTALLER
-VERTRIGO INSTALLER
-A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

ATENTION:

-OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

-USE sw_lic_full_installer.exe to install shockwave

DOWNLOAD :

I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!

Print:
CXP - Habbo retro full pack v18 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much friend, it worked perfectly for me. that good memories those retros I hope that more people share old retros and practically all the links are dead. thanks to you you kept this alive again these files

Reactions: CXP

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much friend, it worked perfectly for me. that good memories those retros I hope that more people share old retros and practically all the links are dead. thanks to you you kept this alive again these files
Yes, many of this retro files on the internet are lost, i had a lot of search to find this "pieces" and put it together, to me share this files is a way to thank everyone who contribute with a part of my childhood, thank you for download ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see why you would include old Debbo v3.5 or an old firefox installer for this pack. When you could literally use Kepler made by Quackster as the server that supports most features, unlike Debbo and as the browser.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't see why you would include old Debbo v3.5 or an old firefox installer for this pack. When you could literally use Kepler made by @Quackster as the server that supports most features, unlike Debbo and as the browser.

Because this is how i knew make... but your information about this new method is very instersting! thank you for share :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because this is how i knew make... but your information about this new method is very instersting! thank you for share :)

Also, I looked into your tutorial. In order to get Debbo or any other USA111 based server(Bloodline, Hablog or Hablux) to work on anything newer than Windows XP which I doubt people still use today, you have to place the MSWINSCK.OCX within one of windows system folders, SysWOW64 iirc then register it with RegSvr, not really worth it.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, I looked into your tutorial. In order to get Debbo or any other USA111 based server(Bloodline, Hablog or Hablux) to work on anything newer than Windows XP which I doubt people still use today, you have to place the MSWINSCK.OCX within one of windows system folders, SysWOW64 iirc then register it with RegSvr, not really worth it.

You're right!, but i found a easy way to run debbo, just open as administrator, the file MSWINSCK.OCX is already on the server folder, so just if it still don't work you have to put on windows folder.

I'm running on Windows 10 without problems, but i'll put a notice about this on this topic, thanks :))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There should be kepler packs but there is only one that works well with v14, there should be more versions and the possibility for the community to revive and keep these old files alive. and for easy use. because they are going to die. Imagine today it is very difficult to get debbo files, higuaiin v3 for example. retro habbo with a ui older than arcturus and other emulators other than comet, arcturus and plus. and its variants..

At least this debbo emulator was revived by CXP because there are no links since sincerely, sulake has knocked down many links, or users, or simply megaupload no longer exists and that was where the packs were uploaded at that time. I am very happy to see things related to retro, nowadays having an old hotel is difficult. because there are no files available.. if someone could make a good kepler pack with many versions it will be more than excellent for us to contribute just as Arcturus (Morningstar) users did that there is always something new. and they keep the community alive because everyone is participating in making news plugins, furnis functions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There should be Kepler packs but there is only one that works well with v14, there should be more versions and the possibility for the community to revive and keep these old files alive. and for easy use. because they are going to die. Imagine today it is very difficult to get debbo files, higuaiin v3 for example. retro habbo with a ui older than arcturus and other emulators other than comet, arcturus and plus. and its variants..

At least this debbo emulator was revived by CXP because there are no links since sincerely, sulake has knocked down many links, or users, or simply megaupload no longer exists and that was where the packs were uploaded at that time. I am very happy to see things related to retro, nowadays having an old hotel is difficult. because there are no files available.. if someone could make a good kepler pack with many versions it will be more than excellent for us to contribute just as Arcturus (Morningstar) users did that there is always something new. and they keep the community alive because everyone is participating in making news plugins, furnis functions

Debbo for example is not really hard to find. And the creator of Kepler got an online archive with a lot of stuff archived including the old USA111 servers.

And Kepler does support multiple versions of Shockwave Habbo from Version 14 up to 21 for being stable and up to v26 without lack of some features iirc.
I remember that webbanditten forked Kepler to continue developing it afaik but i could be wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I'm working on and off on Kepler. Right now I'm working on making the pets more intelligent.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There should be kepler packs but there is only one that works well with v14, there should be more versions and the possibility for the community to revive and keep these old files alive. and for easy use. because they are going to die. Imagine today it is very difficult to get debbo files, higuaiin v3 for example. retro habbo with a ui older than arcturus and other emulators other than comet, arcturus and plus. and its variants..

Yes, my interest with this post was make a habbo retro in the old way, because was the way that i do in the past, i passed many years(a decade i think) away from habbo development and don't knew about this new server, but now i'm testing it, and is awasome!Thank you all envolved with this project for share! maybe i make an second pack with it as server

Yeah I'm working on and off on Kepler. Right now I'm working on making the pets more intelligent.

Good job! Thank you :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If quackster has many files, but really some are useless because it is a lot of effort to put together a functional pack for us fools or newbies who do not understand this world of retro and it is new to us. That is why there should be functional packs and they should be uploaded to the forum, that they are shared to improve them more and more and keep them alive. and retro habbo are highly valued, they are rare to see, all hotels have the same flash ui from 2016 to 2020 which is exactly the same thing and it bores, many old of us want to see more hotels with ui from 2004, 2010 2012 etc please upload retro packs it's beautiful :blushing: If the quackster archives page dies then all the retro ones die. nothing is forever

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's a matter of lack of documentation. The different versions of Habbo needs different backends supporting different features - this is obvious.

Now the real question is how do one know which versions are compatible with which backends (servers). As already mentioned Kepler is showing off some what a wide range of support between v14-v21 this is due to the features of the backend not changing significantly.

The versions of the clients has already been decompiled and is available on Quacksters Github as "Habbo_src" or similar.

If we dive deeper and take a look at that code it's actually visible and readable what changes is needed to be done and what commands / messages needs to be implemented on the server side in order to support either newer or older versions of the Habbo client.

Ive tried experimenting with cherry picking features fx adding the mood light to v16. So far it's been somewhat successful because the code that calls the backend Is contained within its own file(CCT) you then include in the "variables" file which tells the client to load different modules.

The problem adding new features to older versions in my experiences occurs when you need to make your own CCT files or need to modify them. I've yet to master this and very few here on ragezone has had suceess making CCT files which contains code - not only assets, functional.

I hope the above gives somewhat an idea of what we are dealing with and perhaps how we can continue.

The future for 2006-2009 retros in my opinion is in Javascript. We need to port the features of the old Shockwave client to Javascript. It's probably possible to modify the nitro client and get a head start on this.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If quackster has many files, but really some are useless because it is a lot of effort to put together a functional pack for us fools or newbies who do not understand this world of retro and it is new to us. That is why there should be functional packs and they should be uploaded to the forum, that they are shared to improve them more and more and keep them alive. and retro habbo are highly valued, they are rare to see, all hotels have the same flash ui from 2016 to 2020 which is exactly the same thing and it bores, many old of us want to see more hotels with ui from 2004, 2010 2012 etc please upload retro packs it's beautiful :blushing: If the quackster archives page dies then all the retro ones die. nothing is forever
Yes, you're right, and this kind of retro is the most easy to put online, ideal for anyone who want to enter this world just for fun as me when i was a kid. many people maybe cannot see but habbo development could be a door to the people learn to programming, i started with my passion for this game, and now i have a modest knowledge

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have constantly said time and time again, it is not my responsibility to keep this up 24/7. If you feel like it is so important then by all means please scrape my archive and make a copy of it yourself. I highly encourage it.

I have hosted this since 2017 - four years, I've given people plenty of chance to make a copy but nobody has. It's not my problem if I decide to end hosting the archives, I've given everybody enough chances.

The problem is everybody else is too lazy to scrape it and make a copy themselves.

here's a mirror of alex's archive:

it includes the whole archive in a ZIP archive

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have a copy on a drive somewhere. Problem is finding the time and energy to hunt it down.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, so i have to say thank you for store this files for all these years, you have a lot of archives, i would like to store these files on my google drive, but many of your files are separated folders, so if you put it in a zip or rar file i could create a "backup"
If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you Google "directory scrapers" you can simply just scrape everything and package it as a zip afterwards.

i try some programs, but the result was not good, so i decided to download not all, but just the important parts to me, thank you :)

Back