Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Trax Creator V9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, thank you even so. I do not understand programming . Where you would get the codes to create a game like BattleBall ?
edit:yeah, i want play with AI

You just need to understand how BattleBall, or any of those games work, then you make the code yourself, it's just a bunch of problem solving. But in this case I'd have to create an entire engine for the games, as there hasn't been any attempt yet at re-creating them in C++. I don't think it's worth it though, it would probably be easier to program them into an oldschool server, as the client already holds the information.

[EDIT]
I found an XML on the habbo website, and the new sound sets don't have proper names, they are "Sound Set 73" and so on...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might make this into a simple web application for my CMS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bro, I respect you for making this. This surely is very useful since I don't need to set-up a V26 and play some Trax music from there but instead I can use your tool. Cheers for this.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly I had the source to Debbo v4... but I lost it, well I had whatever Nillus made after that version, I'm sure some old v9 enthusiasts would of loved the code behind Trax it was kind of fun. I don't have any known backups anywhere. Although if Holo v26 has trax idk why someone hasn't just simply converted that code instead for a v9 server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly I had the source to Debbo v4... but I lost it, well I had whatever Nillus made after that version, I'm sure some old v9 enthusiasts would of loved the code behind Trax it was kind of fun. I don't have any known backups anywhere. Although if Holo v26 has trax idk why someone hasn't just simply converted that code instead for a v9 server.

That sucks.
I was looking for the source for debbo v3.5 or v4 a few years ago to see if i could understand the programming and fix the trax, but i gave up. I think it would be too complicated for me anyways, and I'd rather not spend my time learning the programming and packets for an outdated game and extremely outdated server :p

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I really can't find the Debbo in the internet. I remember the Debbo v4 was the first with MySQL Database, the oldest versions was TXT (No-SQL) Database.

Oh good times, with a xitted v16 DCR that has a weirdly penis in all habbos.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really can't find the Debbo in the internet. I remember the Debbo v4 was the first with MySQL Database, the oldest versions was TXT (No-SQL) Database.

Oh good times, with a xitted v16 DCR that has a weirdly penis in all habbos.

I had gotten it from Nillus himself, it was never leaked otherwise. I think the best bet is to take Woodpecker and fix it up, and then just try to add Trax from Holograph or something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I just started using this program, but for some reason it randomly keeps crashing. It seems to only be happening when I am adding/removing sounds or playing the song. I wish I had more info but it just keeps happening at random times pretty much. Sometimes it crashes on the third repeat of a song, other times it would be like the 20th time. I have tried multiple sets so it does not appear to be a specific set that is causing this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I just started using this program, but for some reason it randomly keeps crashing. It seems to only be happening when I am adding/removing sounds or playing the song. I wish I had more info but it just keeps happening at random times pretty much. Sometimes it crashes on the third repeat of a song, other times it would be like the 20th time. I have tried multiple sets so it does not appear to be a specific set that is causing this.

Sorry, I cannot seem to reproduce any crashes in V9.1, could you try running the program in compatibility mode?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi KillerLoader!

First, thank you so much for creating this. Gives me the nostalgia feeling :)
I'm not sure if you're still active, or if you're even still updating the program, but I have a rather... odd bug.
When I press Play in the Trax Creator, the music I mixed together plays correctly, however, once I transform it into a .wav file, the song gets sped up by x2, making it high-pitched and almost unbearable to hear.
I tried to transform some of my other .bix files into a .wav, and they worked perfectly... for some reason. I think it's something to do with the sound file(s) I've used in my .bix.
As I'm completely new to this Forum, I have absolutely no idea on how to send a file to you, so you can test it out.

But thank you for reading, if you're still active. Big fan of your work! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KillerLoader!

First, thank you so much for creating this. Gives me the nostalgia feeling :)
I'm not sure if you're still active, or if you're even still updating the program, but I have a rather... odd bug.
When I press Play in the Trax Creator, the music I mixed together plays correctly, however, once I transform it into a .wav file, the song gets sped up by x2, making it high-pitched and almost unbearable to hear.
I tried to transform some of my other .bix files into a .wav, and they worked perfectly... for some reason. I think it's something to do with the sound file(s) I've used in my .bix.
As I'm completely new to this Forum, I have absolutely no idea on how to send a file to you, so you can test it out.

But thank you for reading, if you're still active. Big fan of your work! :)

I've pretty much ditched the program by now, but i'll take a look if i get a chance :p
You should be able to send me the bix file as an attachment to my email: killerloader@hotmail.com

Back