Habbo V1 RC4 Encryption - C#

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,407Posts

Re: Habbo V1 RC4 Encryption - C#

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    You're welcome! I could look into doing encryption for most Habbo shockwave versions for v9-20~ something (sadly when it gets to v30+ they introduced the Diffie-Hellman key exchange and that is far beyond my knowledge and I'm not sure if I can do that on my own). I know Woodpecker has v14 RC4 done, however.
    V9-v20 shouldn't be too hard. After that they started using premix tables and that kinda stuff, not sure how that worked exactly lmao. And then after some versions DH which I kinda understand however I am not able to get it fully working (I get d/c when I send @A)
    We sail onwards. We don't know where we'll end up, but we'll go where the river takes us. Past everything we fought for, past all memories, onto something new. You'll be missed, my old friend, but it's time to part ways.

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,431Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    V9-v20 shouldn't be too hard. After that they started using premix tables and that kinda stuff, not sure how that worked exactly lmao. And then after some versions DH which I kinda understand however I am not able to get it fully working (I get d/c when I send @A)
    Yeah because the @A public key is numbers only, client will crash if you add letters because it parses every character as an integer.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,407Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Yeah because the @A public key is numbers only, client will crash if you add letters because it parses every character as an integer.
    Ah thanks then it makes sense. I'll prolly try putting in some time to check and try getting it working. Thanks for the tip!
    We sail onwards. We don't know where we'll end up, but we'll go where the river takes us. Past everything we fought for, past all memories, onto something new. You'll be missed, my old friend, but it's time to part ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement