Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboPlanet - Habbo Exploration Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today I released a new version of Habbo Planet and thought it might be of interest to people here.
Habbo Planet is a tool designed to explore Habbo Furni, Badges and Users.

Unfortunately the "discovered" dates are incorrect as I had to flush the database, but everything else is correct.

It includes a furni renderer and various tools for exploring data for habbo.com.

You can find it at

hJ1vhCR - HabboPlanet - Habbo Exploration Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Niiiiiiice !! Love it !

which library do you use for furni renderer ? :D
It's just a custom library using raw canvas.

I do have a working furni renderer in Pixi as well, but it's not used for HP yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
custom library using raw canvas aka bobba.io's FurniImager.

It's cool btw

Absolutely, I used bobba.io and various other projects (and the decompiled shockwave release).

There are significant changes, but I have zero issues saying that bobba.io was a significant contribution :D.

The contributions are actually acknowledged in the code but not on the site. I've now corrected this by adding an about section. This was my bad and it was never my intent to take credit for anyone's work.

On the bobba.io front, I made several changes/fixes that might help you out if you're interested in them. I'd be happy to go over them with you. Unfortunately it really is a rewrite so they won't just drop right in.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Absolutely, I used bobba.io and various other projects (and the decompiled shockwave release).

There are significant changes, but I have zero issues saying that bobba.io was a significant contribution :D.

The contributions are in acknowledged in the code but not on the site. I've now corrected this by adding an about section. This was my bad and it was never my intent to take credit for anyone's work.

On the bobba.io front, I made several changes/fixes that might help you out if you're interested in them. I'd be happy to go over them with you. Unfortunately it really is a rewrite so they won't just drop right in.
I'm not longer working on bobba.io, at least for some time. But you could post them here if they are relevant enough, our community would appreciate it.

Back