Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboUI Editor3? What?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
it would be fairly easy. dump the sprites as per .swf; load the sprites upon opening a layout/file, and the render order (z-index) is the order of the elements
Code:
<container>
<static_bitmap>
<variables>
   <var key="asset_uri" value="${image.library.questing.url}achievement_inactive.png" type="String"/>
</variables>
</static_bitmap>
</container>

container draws first
static_bitmap draws secondly.

EDIT:
dumping is not even needed, all the images are loaded from c_images

EDIT2:
yes, dumping is needed, some bitmaps (static_bitmaps are for external urls(?) bitmaps are for internal)

EDIT3:
if you var_dump this; you'll get (almost?) every image loaded in the specific file. add ?file=habbo-XXXX.bin to specify the file. i also added x,y coords. sorted the array by name, and width,height including parameters :): have fun leenster

EDIT4:

this script'll give the formatted url to habbo's c_images. have fun
Ah... something to play with. Thanks.... would be cool if that works

Reaction score
The man.. the legend.. hes back!

Although I have taken a huge step back away from Habbo, and personally dont have any use from this.. but im sure a lot of people could use it and it would be very helpful to them.

I'd like to see where this project could go. Had some solid ideas for SWF customization, although I never figured out how to do it.. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, wanted to tell you that i cant use it with my Habbo.swf, it says Sorry, there was an error uploading your file.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score

Had some issues with the server. Should be fixed now

Back