Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HorrorCMS V1.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Horror- desc(2) - HorrorCMS V1.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums Horror- desc(5) - HorrorCMS V1.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums Horror- desc(3) - HorrorCMS V1.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums Horror- desc(1) - HorrorCMS V1.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums
I know the top menu buttons look a little screwed up on these screenshots but that's because it's the cheapest server I could get, just to make some screens. The news images normally work, but the db was copied from my own hotel and the image I used there wasn't in here.

HORRORCMS V1.0.2

HorrorCMS is a major edit of RevCMS with lots of new features, an improved layout and high reliability. In addition, 24/7 support is available. HorrorCMS is free to use for everyone.

HorrorCMS Features

- Statistics page
- Available in Dutch and English
- PulseASE housekeeping edit
- Improved security
- Bug fixes
- Removed api.php (caused lots of trouble)
- Updated client page
- Much more!

New features

- Added a license in the root file to prevent people from stealing your CMS. (enter your username in license.txt)
- Staff can now logon during maintenance
- Added a cloudflare setup to improve speed and stability for hotels using cloudflare
- Added advanced connection settings and 3 secondary servers in case the main HorrorCMS server is down
- Updated the stats page (was pretty messy)
- Fixed several bugs
- Entering a name instead of the '1' or '0' in news will now show the actual author (you do need to allow in your db to enter text in the author field)
- Fixed community page
- Added enhanced support for HorrorSWF (more information soon)
- Fixed MUS commands in housekeeping
- Anyone trying to brute-force the housekeeping will now be logged
- Several other features and fixes
- Fixed error on stats page
- Fixed images not loading

Availability

Download and more information available on the dedicated website.

How to setup

The setup is the same as for RevCMS, however I' ve added a second folder which requires you to fill out some information about your SWF, emulator, etc. to improve security and speed for your hotel. Everything will work without setting this up (setup/setup.php) but enhanced security and other features will not be active.

Credits

As this CMS is based on RevCMS credits still go to Kryptos and others, like the maker of the Habbo skin. The reason I changed the name is to clarify the difference, because there is a lot of difference 'behind the scenes'.

More features

More features are to come and starting from Version 2.0 we want to get rid of the RevCMS base.
Ideas are welcome in the discussion .

Support

Support will be available 24/7 at the dedicated website.

Download

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added some screens, I know the top menu buttons look a little screwed up but that's because it's the cheapest server I could get, just to make some screens. The news images normally work, but the db was copied from my own hotel and the image I used there wasn't in here.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its just a cheap rename please guys....

You can look from the whole CMS that it's just a rename from the one that indeed Hejula released and that he have only translated certain pages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont really like it. The content box should be the same width as the nav bar so it'll look better.

I'm not happy with that either, I'm working on a new lay-out right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*changes some poop in RevCMS with Hejula's theme, calls it HorrorCMS v1.0.2. I'm a developer now!*

You shouldn't rename edits of CMS'. Plus, that white box is not supposed to be surrounding the page.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is just a crappy rename of RevCMS and you've just fucked it up more. Theres nothing improved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice , I guess ?
Btw , I'm Getting bored of Habbo Theme :closedeyes:
Try make a new theme , It'll be nice. :thumbup1:

Agree to this, it's just all the same!

--------------
Nice release! but why did u rename it's just revcms improved bit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This isn't another CMS...
Hejula made the theme/template he is using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back