Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

recently I started playing around with the good ol' v35/v36. Because the catalogue was pretty buggy, I decided to make an automatic furnidata generator so when you add a furni to the catalogue (of course with the correct typeid, length, width etc.) it'll work and you get no more annoying furnidata malformed errors.

New features:

- New catalogue icons (1-70, 75 doesn't work for mysterious reasons, 71-74 untested)
- Fixed lost tribe furni (all furni from the bug catalogue page)
- Sci-Fi furni (read the 'Bug' list for more information)
- New room dimmers (read the 'Bug' list for more information)
- White parasol & amber lamp (read the 'Bug' list for more information)
- Furnidata.php

Bug list:

- Post its not working
- Posters not working (gallery, also golden infobus poster)
- Rollers not working
- New room dimmers not working (you can place, but double click not working)
- Sci-Fi furni are all just solid with the exception of the teleport which works. Rest will be fixed in later version. Large crate for some reason not working
- Not every furni is tested, so don't know if everything works
- RC4 not implemented (yet?), so no loader bar for now
- Achievement system is not started (might be started later)
- White parasol has no icon, but IF you can place it in your room, it'll display correctly in-game
- No pets yet
- No credit/pixel information in catalogue

Credits:

- Joopie: for pointing out (somewhere in a thread some time ago) furnidata.txt is in JSON format
- Maarten: for giving out the packet id for unlock achievement (not used yet)
- Torpeedo: for the sql of the furni, I created a porter for it to holodb format
- Me: for making the furnidata.php, for making the catalogue icons, making this pack

Screenshots:

uEbH9cq - [HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

uDjzgIF - [HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

avC7xbu - [HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

U6KfuTU - [HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

kzkd9JL - [HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download notes:
The DCR contains furnidata.txt, furnidata2.txt, but you should use furnidata.php. In furnidata.php, change the mysqli_connect line to your own details.

Download:
(dcr, 51.57 MB)
(sql, 809.13 KB)
(emu, 1.38 MB)

Questions? Ask me.

I give support if you need.

HSR stands for Habbo Shockwave Revival. The name I gave to my big project which contains everything related to shockwave so shockwave can be reborn! :D:

Hate? You can use F4 to leave.

You can ask for things and I might see what I can do for it. Leave ideas behind also to improve this. Do NOT use the SQL provided within the emulator but the separate SQL download :D:

Bye and have a great easter!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot, now everyone is able to create his own oldschool hotel. I never had a hotel like that, which content can I use to set it up?

Greetz,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot, now everyone is able to create his own oldschool hotel. I never had a hotel like that, which content can I use to set it up?

Greetz,

What do you mean which content? You mean CMS? Because only way is with PHPRetro or HoloCMS (PHPRetro is better but both are complete poop). More I don't know.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean which content? You mean CMS? Because only way is with PHPRetro or HoloCMS (PHPRetro is better but both are complete poop). More I don't know.

Is it possible to get it working with Rev? If yes, what do you think I need to rewrite in my cms?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get it working with Rev? If yes, what do you think I need to rewrite in my cms?

You need to make all queries work with users table of holodb and also the CMS queries so basically all queries. You can use the CMS tables of Rev in holodb but you still have to make all queries work with holodb for users poop.

It is possible but requires a lot of work. I myself am not going to do that kind of stuff, I'm sorry. If many people request I might do it but not at the moment since it doesn't have priority.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to make all queries work with users table of holodb and also the CMS queries so basically all queries. You can use the CMS tables of Rev in holodb but you still have to make all queries work with holodb for users poop.

It is possible but requires a lot of work. I myself am not going to do that kind of stuff, I'm sorry. If many people request I might do it but not at the moment since it doesn't have priority.

I think it would be awesome if a hotel have a modern content and an old client version. I also guess that the modern contents have much more features + they are safer.

Greetz,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it would be awesome if a hotel have a modern content and an old client version. I also guess that the modern contents have much more features + they are safer.

Greetz,

It takes pretty much time plus I hate doing it. If you want it then I'd say go ahead haha. I want to take a look at the encryption soon (got some tips from vista4life)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Omg in v35 is cct furni or swfs?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This is and has always been my favourite version :) I'm so glad you did this version because the only working one was this old holo edit that had memory leaks and it was super hard to find the problem..

This version has so much more class, imagination, creativity and was truly the peak of the shockwave era and Habbo overall imo. I think it was after this that Habbo started losing it's user base, for whatever reason it was but I think their overall change of the beloved inventory hand and overall classic Habbo style that ruined the vibe.

Now they've taken on the horrible trend of minimalism and flat UI aspects which will soon be a quickly dying trend after Windows 10 since this is what the style was a spin off from.

I hope to see this developed more upon, I don't think Habbo bothers old versions that much as they do the newer versions and I think this version has a lot of potential since users playing retros these days are oblivious to old version and would love this style!

I hope my post makes sense... it's early and I'm in class barely staying awake heh.

Thanks for this!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is and has always been my favourite version :) I'm so glad you did this version because the only working one was this old holo edit that had memory leaks and it was super hard to find the problem..

This version has so much more class, imagination, creativity and was truly the peak of the shockwave era and Habbo overall imo. I think it was after this that Habbo started losing it's user base, for whatever reason it was but I think their overall change of the beloved inventory hand and overall classic Habbo style that ruined the vibe.

Now they've taken on the horrible trend of minimalism and flat UI aspects which will soon be a quickly dying trend after Windows 10 since this is what the style was a spin off from.

I hope to see this developed more upon, I don't think Habbo bothers old versions that much as they do the newer versions and I think this version has a lot of potential since users playing retros these days are oblivious to old version and would love this style!

I hope my post makes sense... it's early and I'm in class barely staying awake heh.

Thanks for this!

Thanks for your comment. Yes, Habbo was really good in the old days (and this isn't even the best version, but my most favourite one). But they had to modernize and change everything which cost them a shitload of players. It's a pity. And I won't work on this 24/7 but I'll do my best to add more stuff to it.

Reactions: PR0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There was an Emulator on Otaku Studios in 2010! Which was labeled as v35/v36! I don't know anymore the correct build. It has a tons of poop fixed.. There are 2 versions, one was used in an big german hotel.. Loved this build so much... I have uploaded them maybe they will help you! PS.: Yes I am alive..

-Slaxxer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate, this gives me something to do this weekend :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was an Emulator on Otaku Studios in 2010! Which was labeled as v35/v36! I don't know anymore the correct build. It has a tons of poop fixed.. There are 2 versions, one was used in an big german hotel.. Loved this build so much... I have uploaded them maybe they will help you! PS.: Yes I am alive..

-Slaxxer

Hmm, never seen it, will look at it later. Thanks anyway.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

-Slaxxer

If this was the edited AresCJ version of Holograph it has memory leaks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need a mirror:

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FYI because I have elephant memory, if you grab the r35 SWF's the packet structure is identical, just the login packet is a different header... If you grab Ion/Deltar or even Uber from back then you'll find the header... And voila Holograph will somewhat work with the newer SWF versions. For those who love older versions but don't want to use Shockwave.

Back