Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HSR] Habbo v35 Fixed-Up version (incomplete)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FYI because I have elephant memory, if you grab the r35 SWF's the packet structure is identical, just the login packet is a different header... If you grab Ion/Deltar or even Uber from back then you'll find the header... And voila Holograph will somewhat work with the newer SWF versions. For those who love older versions but don't want to use Shockwave.

Yeah that's true but some things have to get recoded but I personally don't like BETA poop haha :)

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's true but some things have to get recoded but I personally don't like BETA poop haha :)

I do because it looked like V13 at first, just bigger screen... If you don't implement xyz features, you end up with v13 in Flash Habbo. :D I don't think too many things have to be changed for the flash version to work though, it was originally just login and any other headers that are different were not that many anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i get this worked on PHPRetro?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm a noob at that point. Can you not give me a working database on PHPRetro/Holo what works with you're emulator?

It works with HoloDB since I didn't change anything @ the database besides some furni which has the same structure. Basically, this emulator = Holo emulator (with some MINOR MINOR SMALL MINI changes) so it'll work with PHPRetro/Holo.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Awesome release.

I have the roller packets 100%, it's hard to implement as you need to do the timers for it all etc. If I can hunt it down on one of my 47 emulators I will happily tell you how to add it? Drop me a PM with your Skype and I'll take a look tonight when I'm home from work (around 9pm GMT - I'm also going to the pub first)

I might also have the mood lights and post it notes?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome release.

I have the roller packets 100%, it's hard to implement as you need to do the timers for it all etc. If I can hunt it down on one of my 47 emulators I will happily tell you how to add it? Drop me a PM with your Skype and I'll take a look tonight when I'm home from work (around 9pm GMT - I'm also going to the pub first)

I might also have the mood lights and post it notes?
joshua_develop

Just talk to me and I'll response when I am there but I might be on my XBOX1.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Try it ! And if it's work, you are the best man ! :D :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Well I've provided him all of the resources, including the packet structure, to get it working and offered support if needs be. It's been ages since I last worked on an emulator but I'm sure between us we can get them working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many Thanks & Much Respect ;)
I know you can use PHPRetro or HoloCMS but can you provide a link in this post ?

Gl with this project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work, goodluck with this project! :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Started making ServerMessage, so no more sendData("ID" + "THINGS" + "OTHER") but clean ServerMessage. Also will start the Achievement system after that (it's very small in v36 :D) and afterwards will make rollers working.

More furni interactions will be 100% working and newer furni too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred987 I'm sorry I can't really help you at the moment. Would have to dig into it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wondering if you are still doing this, I've been playing Shockwave retros since '09 and it's good to see that someone is actually still interested in them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wondering if you are still doing this, I've been playing Shockwave retros since '09 and it's good to see that someone is actually still interested in them.

No, I'm afraid not. I've been kind of inactive from the whole retro poop. This is mainly because of my school and my internship. I basically have no time and interests in retro poop anymore, simply due to the fact I already do retro poop since 2007 I think, so it's maybe time to find something new to do. I might reconsider to fix up this a little bit and maybe "port it over to Flash" (the R34/R35 version), but as for now, I won't do it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I'm afraid not. I've been kind of inactive from the whole retro poop. This is mainly because of my school and my internship. I basically have no time and interests in retro poop anymore, simply due to the fact I already do retro poop since 2007 I think, so it's maybe time to find something new to do. I might reconsider to fix up this a little bit and maybe "port it over to Flash" (the R34/R35 version), but as for now, I won't do it.
Ah, that's fair enough man. Good luck with your studies!

Back