Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HylibCMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, today I came to post a CMS of my last project - HylibCMS. CMS is entirely its own, both in its design and in its system. It contains (Index, record, me, profile, hall of fame, staff). This CMS is easily adapted for any emulator, but comes adapatada by default for the Comet Emulator.

This CMS is compatible with

• PHP 5.5+
  • MySQL 5.0+
  • Iis
  • XAMPP 5.5.30+
  • Any Emulator (just adapt later)

About security:
This CMS is made entirely with PDO function to perform querys faster and more securely. All querys are filtered before sending to the database.
In addition, she works together with Ajax for better fluidity and speed.

First of all I want to thank the developers who participated in its creation and in all projects, , and , because all the projects were developed by us the 3.

Credits:

• Wake
  • Dut
  • Laxus (me)

You are free to edit, but do not remove the credits of the creators of it, because it involves many hours of work, do not be like certain people who live at the expense of others and are little for those who have the real work!

Download:

Back