Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release??

Also: how can I disable/fix this?

kDvnP38 - Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Great release??

Also: how can I disable/fix this?

kDvnP38 - Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3] - RaGEZONE Forums

Never had this problem, but I'm very sure that it can be fixed in your external variables.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Err well you can patch it manually of course, I just went through all the php files and wherever there was a 302 redirect (header('Location: <x>');) I just added "exit;" after it. That stops the page from carrying on if you disable redirects.
There are other exploits beside the ones you have shown in this thread ;)

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
There are other exploits beside the ones you have shown in this thread ;)

Nobody is surprised. It’s become tradition to expect this of Jonty – His releases just wouldn’t be the same without his trademark exploits!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, and why aren't you showing it to us?
I didn't realize it was my job to show you something so obvious to anyone who looked at the source. There's an XSS exploit on the user profiles. Take a look at Jonteh's profile on his hotel and you will see it (until it is removed).

Clawed - Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3] - RaGEZONE Forums

There are a few others, but I'm not going to spoon feed people who should know how to spot these themselves if they intend on using it.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
eckostylez is right, there is too much being given it is probably about time that hotel owners start learning these skills themselves.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was my job to show you something so obvious to anyone who looked at the source. There's an XSS exploit on the user profiles. Take a look at Jonteh's profile on his hotel and you will see it (until it is removed).

Clawed - Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3] - RaGEZONE Forums

There are a few others, but I'm not going to spoon feed people who should know how to spot these themselves if they intend on using it.

And that's why I don't like Jonty. He puts exploits in everything lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if it's intentional. From what I've seen he is an inefficient coder, and if I wanted to, I could have done a lot worse things to his hotel.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked about the amount of exploits.
I knew that there were a XSS in the motto on userprofile and community and I also knew that the isAllowed function was unsecure.
But I would've NEVER thought that anything as simple as NoRedirct would bypass every single login on the site.

And I'm the happy owner of Illumina CMS on my hotel! Hopefully, there's no more exploits. Glad no one didn't abuse the NoRedirct one on my hotel.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked about the amount of exploits.
I knew that there were a XSS in the motto on userprofile and community and I also knew that the isAllowed function was unsecure.
But I would've NEVER thought that anything as simple as NoRedirct would bypass every single login on the site.

And I'm the happy owner of Illumina CMS on my hotel! Hopefully, there's no more exploits. Glad no one didn't abuse the NoRedirct one on my hotel.

Can you not actually see all of the hints being given in this thread alone? Get rid of this CMS from your hotel if you want to actually run something that is safe and not full of exploits.

Doubt it’s intentional on his behalf. He’s not retarded enough to leave pre-built backdoors in his own personal copy.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Can you not actually see all of the hints being given in this thread alone? Get rid of this CMS from your hotel if you want to actually run something that is safe and not full of exploits.

If had the CMS way before this thread was made and I found the exploits myself and fixed them (except the NoRedirect). As a new member of RageZone and new into the retro developing scene, I didn't know which CMS I should choose. But after I fixed it up, I'm happy with it and I have no plans on changing at the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If had the CMS way before this thread was made and I found the exploits myself and fixed them (except the NoRedirect). As a new member of RageZone and new into the retro developing scene, I didn't know which CMS I should choose. But after I fixed it up, I'm happy with it and I have no plans on changing at the moment.
Mind sharing a link to it live to test and see if you patched all the exploits?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just fixed a load of exploits, let me know if i missed any and i will fix it for you.

You missed the XSS vulnerability that is on the user profiles page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back