Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instinct Web App

Reaction score
Hello,

Instinct is a loosely coupled web app that was originally intended to act as a library for future retro developments, however I have no motivation to continue it and haven't for quite some time.

This releases comes as-is and no support, installation advice or anything of the sort will be provided. However, if you are looking for a base to kickstart a Nest/React based web app Instinct will be very helpful.

The "demo" project is geared towards a roleplay, however there there is also a collection of normal retro assets within the frontend library.

Criticism isn't needed nor will I care to look at it as I understand the shortcomings of this project, particularly around the lack of planning for an actual dev focused API.

The CMS is developed for Arcturus Morningstar and adding in support for whatever HTML5 projects may come would be rather easy for devs experienced with React.

Thanks,

Reaction score
As requested, I will provide a single screenshot.

LeChris - Instinct Web App - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
The npm packages are available once again.

Edit
Instinct's libraries have been dumbed down. Over time, I will begin shifting the "libraries" to act more so as a library and less like an application. This will include new packages being added, some being removed and also themes being split off into their own respective purpose.

I have also cut flash support completely and switched to Nitro support through the usage of iframes.

Last edited:
Back