Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS

Reaction score
Instinct ~ Nitro Compatible CMS

LeChris - Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey,

A month ago, I released the first version of Instinct. Today, I'm happy to announce the second version of Instinct. It is an overhaul over the initial release with many breaking changes and is not compatible with instinct 1.

Compatibility
Instinct Revised is fully compatible with both Nitro and Flash (through usage of PeakRP Browser).

Release Support
Instinct's target audience is other Typescript developers who can modify Instinct to their own liking and feel fully comfortable with the build process. There is no support for this release and users will be responsible for learning how to use it, compile it and run it in production. I also don't offer a database at this time, however I can make one with enough requests later on.

That being said, Instinct is fully secure. Instinct provides support for both BCRYPT and MD5, however we recommend hotels to always use BCRYPT when available to protect users from rainbow table attacks. Our database queries are also ran through an ORM where they're sanitized along with a custom permission system on Instinct itself to help protect your users from yourself.

hnXKQi - Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots

Github Source

Quick Setup Guide

Updates
Instinct may receive updates from time to time. Updates at this time may include sudden breaking changes, however the end goal is to have a stable API that is only consistently improved.

Discord
https://discord.com/invite/ZFCV5HZ4jt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I stumbled across this thread a few days ago, and didn't want to be the first person to say THANKS!, but it looks like no one has acknowledged this thread... So here I am saying THANKS!.

It's great to see that there are still people out there releasing projects, and hopefully it will come useful or bring inspiration to a select few.

Reaction score
Updates
This project is still being actively maintained! My current focus is adding more theming options for users and documenting what Instinct is capable of.

Planned Themes
The following themes are confirmed and in active development for Instinct
* Ares by necmi ( )
* Bobba by Sonay ( )
* Material by Sonay ( )

The following themes are in works but are not confirmed
* ModernUI by Chuckie ( )
* Habbo Classic by Cake

Other Plans
I am currently working on integrating typedoc and other tools to make it easier for newcomers to try out Instinct.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Documentation has been launched! Please note that there is a lot of things left to document and the docs are being worked on actively.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Ares by Dome ( )

it's nice to see that people are still contributing to this community and btw Ares wasn't only made by Dome especially the frontend wasn't made by him ;^)

b54a702f998e17e3ebede8e2045b861c - Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I mean if you're going to mention Dome you should not forget the rest :)

Attachments

Reaction score
it's nice to see that people are still contributing to this community and btw Ares wasn't only made by Dome especially the frontend wasn't made by him ;^)

b54a702f998e17e3ebede8e2045b861c - Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the people who are actively working on implementing Ares for Instinct. Dont confuse it with a credits list.

Attachments

Reaction score

I originally got permission to use the Ares theme assets from Dome without knowing necmi was apart of the development. After learning of my mistake, I asked necmi for approval to use Ares assets and made sure to give him kudos anywhere applicable.

Vijrhdq - Instinct2 ~ Nitro Compatible CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, nice job I guess. Just really didn't understand that monorepo structure you made xD
Yeah, a ton of people got confused (rightfully so) by my lack of documentation and assumed Instinct was meant to be consumed from the source, not as a NPM package haha!

The mono repo structure allows me to maintain all of the NPM libs easier and verify integration. I'm working on a guide for the proper way to consume Instinct and use it on a hotel

Attachments

Back