• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Is there a working CMS for the v21 version with sso?

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score

Well as you can see it has a _GET['sso'] So your suppose to supply a sso value like file.php?sso=thisisthecode
There is no error checking if the value has been set, so php go's a bit crazy cause it cant find it and throws a error.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Well as you can see it has a _GET['sso'] So your suppose to supply a sso value like file.php?sso=thisisthecode
There is no error checking if the value has been set, so php go's a bit crazy cause it cant find it and throws a error.

I clearly do check it, though. I have "isset(variable)" so I have no idea what's up with his loader, it works fine for me.

Reaction score

Quackster what's the difference from Kepler and Havana? Just the version? From a quick look in the thread I couldn't find it, so pardon if I'm being ignorant.

Joorren and I had a great time on ClassicHabbo by the way. Way to go and brought us some great memories.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Quackster what's the difference from Kepler and Havana? Just the version? From a quick look in the thread I couldn't find it, so pardon if I'm being ignorant.

Joorren and I had a great time on ClassicHabbo by the way. Way to go and brought us some great memories.

Havana is a private project that emulates version v31-v32 of Habbo, it's originally based off the Kepler source code from October 2018.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Another update, another feature, and more bug fixes.

Changelog

- Added: Recycler/Ecotron 2007-2008 version.

The recycler can be configurable with the "recycler_rewards" table. The 'reward' column takes the sale code used in the catalogue_items table.

- Changes: Ejecting soundset/CD from trax and jukebox will now place it at the front of the hand.

- Fix: show skill level in Battleball lobby.
- Fix: food/drink showing up correctly when asking bots for drinks in public rooms.
- Fix: being kicked after idle in a sub public room will no longer direct you to the main lobby but appear on hotel view instead.
- Fix: buying present would use an incorrect item definition.
- Fix: rare cycle not loading the history of rares to check against.

HJv5eEo - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

L6vc2B - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Important note

In your external texts, make sure the "recycler_info_progress" entry is actually:

Code:
recycler_info_progress=Recycling is currently in progress. The recycling process takes a total of %hours% hour. You can leave the catalogue  and recycling will continue in the background.

Release information

Download:

Run v1.22 SQL when upgrading from v1.21.x:

How to use Shockwave in 2019:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks good! It's nice to see more updates! I'm just curious, how far is Kepler being done? As far as I see it has a lot of functionality so I'm curious.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks good! It's nice to see more updates! I'm just curious, how far is Kepler being done? As far as I see it has a lot of functionality so I'm curious.
I mean, he's pretty much coded the systems for everything now minus two of the game hall games, SnowStorm, and crypto.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I think these are the only missing features left:

- Infobus polls
- Room polls (they're different, can't find official screenshots of them, but the packets are for them)
- Expanded pet features (right now they're extremely basic)
- Public room spectating
- Public room queue system
- Billboard feature
- Poker in gamehall
- SnowStorm (highly doubt I'll ever complete this, but we'll see)

I could be wrong but I believe that's all I have left for versions between and including v21 and v13.

I mean, he's pretty much coded the systems for everything now minus two of the game hall games, SnowStorm, and crypto.

Two of the gamehall games? :?: There's only one left, poker.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

- Infobus polls
- Room polls (they're different, can't find official screenshots of them, but the packets are for them)
- Public room spectating
- Billboard feature
- Poker in gamehall

I could be wrong but I believe that's all I have left for versions between and including v21 and v13.

My bad, forgot battleship was implemented.

Regardless, my point stands, most poop is done. [emoji14]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good job! I really want Infobus polls.

Anyways, I still have bug with pets.
It show "no icon" when I bought it (DCR 14/15 Quack).

I'm running 1.22 right now.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Good job! I really want Infobus polls.

Anyways, I still have bug with pets.
It show "no icon" when I bought it (DCR 14/15 Quack).

I'm running 1.22 right now.

If you have the definition of item 'nest' in your database.

Code:
select * from items_definitions where sprite = 'nest';

Then the purchase of pets will work fine, otherwise there's no issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have the definition of item 'nest' in your database.

Code:
select * from items_definitions where sprite = 'nest';

Then the purchase of pets will work fine, otherwise there's no issue.

I have the definition of item "nest" but, as you can see, it doesn't work properly.

dbnest - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

ico - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I have the definition of item "nest" but, as you can see, it doesn't work properly.

View attachment 165947

View attachment 165946

Yeah it's a database error, I realised the mistake and fixed it. Run this SQL for me:

Code:
UPDATE items_definitions SET interactor = 'pet_nest' WHERE sprite LIKE 'pets%';
DELETE FROM items WHERE definition_id IN (154, 776, 777);

This will delete any of your existing pet purchases as unfortunately there were never any pet entries created for them.

b1KYBaw - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

- Infobus polls
- Public room spectating
- Billboard feature
- Poker in gamehall

Ah seems close to being finished. Also, I don't want you to doubt about completing Snowstorm, you're good enough to get it as far as possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is a way for:

1. Reset furniture user's hand (from DB there isn't delete function available)
  2. Remove badge from a user (same)
  3. Extract live users online

Anyways, I find a bug with HC badge that is not provided after user subscription.
The second one: sometimes it would be impossible enter in public rooms. Forced to reload.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Not sure what the issue with the public rooms is exactly but I found another bug with them so I'm releasing a small release that addresses some of these bugs.

Changelog

- Fix seeing other users in public rooms.
- Fix giving HC badge to HC subscribed users.
- Add "players.online" variable to system_config to query players online

Download:

(No SQL changes since v1.22)

There is a way for:

1. Reset furniture user's hand (from DB there isn't delete function available)
  2. Remove badge from a user (same)
  3. Extract live users online

Anyways, I find a bug with HC badge that is not provided after user subscription.
The second one: sometimes it would be impossible enter in public rooms. Forced to reload.

For users online you must use:

Code:
SELECT setting FROM settings WHERE setting = 'players.online';

There's no way to get which specific users are online by querying the database.

You must delete from the hand by using:

Code:
delete from items where room_id = 0 and user_id = 1;

Remove a badge using:

Code:
delete from users_badges where badge = 'badge code' and user_id = 1;

Some badges can't be deleted for each user however, special ones added when they login (not to the users_badges table in the database however), they aren't saved to the users_badges table though. This is either the HC1 or HC2 badge or if they are a ranked user and use a badge from rank_badges.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cool man!

I don't know why but the gift reports me an error.
If I send a gift, it doesn't work (hc gift too), here you can see the error log.
Code:
2019-10-16T16:38:25.942 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (100) for user (Edo):
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.alexdev.kepler.game.item.ItemManager.createGift(ItemManager.java:44)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.catalogue.GRPC.handle(GRPC.java:93)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:504)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

2019-10-16T16:41:11.722 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (78) for user (Edo):
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.PRESENTOPEN.handle(PRESENTOPEN.java:54)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:504)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
    at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Recycler! :D I found out that you can't click on "Accept" in the recycler. And as EdoTom said, gifts doesn't work. Otherwise, well done Alex!

Back