Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

So sad that you won't continue on Kepler, but understandable. Correct me if I'm wrong if we find bugs that can't wait you will still fix them right?
I noticed something, If you buy HC you still have to reload the client in order to get the badge to show up.
But if you give the badge or any badge for that matter via the command it shows up instantly. Not a huge "problem" but just noticed it.

And again, thanks Alex for your work. :):

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

So sad that you won't continue on Kepler, but understandable. Correct me if I'm wrong if we find bugs that can't wait you will still fix them right?
I noticed something, If you buy HC you still have to reload the client in order to get the badge to show up.
But if you give the badge or any badge for that matter via the command it shows up instantly. Not a huge "problem" but just noticed it.

Pretty sure it was like that on regular Habbo. I remember when I got my gold HC badge and had to reload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty sure it was like that on regular Habbo. I remember when I got my gold HC badge and had to reload.

I'm not sure. Will check with Debbo or any other oldschool server.

Reaction score

Amazing work Quackster. Thank you for putting time and effort into this and releasing it so we can all enjoy it.

Its nostalgic for me because this is the era that I remember the most from when I was a kid playing Habbo with my friends every night after school. 12 years later and we are married with our own kids and I (obviously) don't play Habbo anymore, but I spent a weekend setting this up and it was fantastic.

Back in 2007 I dreamed of having an emulator of this quality and with such a close likeness to the real Habbo. Can you imagine how much the community would have lost its poop if you released this 12 years ago? :)

Nice work and thank you again.

Will

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I just realised with teleporters, if you rotate them after being placed, and then rotate back them back it will fix not being able to walk into them. It's temporary until I do the SQL's for the next release.

Yes I will still fix bugs that plague Kepler. I can't say I'll ever add saving birth dates/email though.

Honestly that seems like a bug to me. I'll fix it for the next release.

I'm not sure. Will check with Debbo or any other oldschool server.

As if Debbo replicates original Habbo behaviour in any way, lol.

Amazing work Quackster. Thank you for putting time and effort into this and releasing it so we can all enjoy it.

Its nostalgic for me because this is the era that I remember the most from when I was a kid playing Habbo with my friends every night after school. 12 years later and we are married with our own kids and I (obviously) don't play Habbo anymore, but I spent a weekend setting this up and it was fantastic.

Back in 2007 I dreamed of having an emulator of this quality and with such a close likeness to the real Habbo. Can you imagine how much the community would have lost its poop if you released this 12 years ago? :)

Nice work and thank you again.

Will

You're welcome. I dreamed of such emulator of this quality back then too, unfortunately 12 years ago I was only 10 years old. I was far too immature to take up such a task, but better late than never, right? :):

Thank you for the appreciation. :love:

Reactions: WJJ
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just realised with teleporters, if you rotate them after being placed, and then rotate back them back it will fix not being able to walk into them. It's temporary until I do the SQL's for the next release.

Yes I will still fix bugs that plague Kepler. I can't say I'll ever add saving birth dates/email though.

Honestly that seems like a bug to me. I'll fix it for the next release.

As if Debbo replicates original Habbo behaviour in any way, lol.
Well, you're right. But it's the only other old school server that I have besides Kepler.

I also found something strange with the bots. In some rooms, If you have "java" at the beginning under "hand_items" under the table Room_bots it will skip items like coffee, water. And if you remove "java" coffee or any coffeebased drinks will show up as glass instead of coffeecups. Again not a huge problem, just saw it.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Quackster did you take your archive offline? Your shockwave page is returning a 404

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Quackster Not sure if you are aware of it. But some chairs/beds "class" furniture doesn't work properly. Example habboween_crypt and the HC Mega TV. Not sure if it is because of Kepler or the CCT.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Quackster Not sure if you are aware of it. But some chairs/beds "class" furniture doesn't work properly. Example habboween_crypt and the HC Mega TV. Not sure if it is because of Kepler or the CCT.

If you're going to give me a lack of information like that, how can you possibly expect for me to know what you're talking about?

The Habboween crypt is disabled from sleeping in it because the CCT is bugged where you no matter what it's impossible to lay inside of it, and with the HC Mega TV you need to double click the bottom of it to actually sit inside of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you're going to give me a lack of information like that, how can you possibly expect for me to know what you're talking about?

The Habboween crypt is disabled from sleeping in it because the CCT is bugged where you no matter what it's impossible to lay inside of it, and with the HC Mega TV you need to double click the bottom of it to actually sit inside of it.

Oh right, my bad.

Well the issue with the HC TV is that you can only sit one person in it. It's like the other spot is not there.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Changelog

• Fix: Players online not updating when user disconnects.
  • Fix: Not being able to enter teleporters on initial placement, only after rotating (run SQL for fix).
  • Fix: HC TV beaviour (run SQL for fix)
  • Fix: Habbo Club page not displaying.
  • Fix: NPE on disconnect.
  • Fix: (Attempt?) to fix give drink check
  • Fix: Fix item placement on v26 DCRs
  • Add: Server-side spam protection.
  • Add: New :givecredits command by .
  • Add: Refresh badges when purchasing Habbo Club.
If you're running from an older version, please run the migrations in the folder up until the current version, eg, upgrading from v1.22.4 please run update.1.22.5.sql

Download:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Quackster,

Thanks for the great work you've done for all of us.

I have some litte suggestion / Adding:

- Stack implementation like Old habbohotel
So, this includes rolling thrones and other furni under Corner plints and can sit on the Thrones, Or put up a dragon in the sky and Roll a Flower or goldbar in it.

This is all not possible in Kepler currently, its stucking on the Rollers. Sorry for my weird or vague explanation but i hope you understand what i mean haha :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yay! Seems like the bots gives you the correct cup for drinks now it:laugh:. The issue remains for the HC TV you can basically only sit on the left side (Maybe corrupted .cct just like halloween crypt? I don't know but probably.)

Anyways thanks for the update Alex. <3

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yay! Seems like the bots gives you the correct cup for drinks now it:laugh:. The issue remains for the HC TV you can basically only sit on the left side (Maybe corrupted .cct just like halloween crypt? I don't know but probably.)

Anyways thanks for the update Alex. <3

Nope, not a corrupted CCT. Pick up the HC TV and place it again, or rotate it and rotate it back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nope, not a corrupted CCT. Pick up the HC TV and place it again, or rotate it and rotate it back.

I see, correct me if I'm wrong but you actually have to "rotate" the user into the tv in order to be able to be 2 inside it? Because that's the only way i can get two users inside it. :O:

Edit; Found something with pathfinding(I believe?) In some rooms where you can just walk down straight down instead of taking the stairs.
Vx5g3e0 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I see, correct me if I'm wrong but you actually have to "rotate" the user into the tv in order to be able to be 2 inside it? Because that's the only way i can get two users inside it. :O:

Edit; Found something with pathfinding(I believe?) In some rooms where you can just walk down straight down instead of taking the stairs.
Vx5g3e0 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Run this query and reload your items:

Code:
UPDATE `items_definitions` SET `behaviour`='can_sit_on_top,custom_data_on_off,redirect_rotation_2' WHERE  `id`=214;

Does placement of the HC TV work first go now?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Run this query and reload your items:

Code:
UPDATE `items_definitions` SET `behaviour`='can_sit_on_top,custom_data_on_off,redirect_rotation_2' WHERE  `id`=214;

Does placement of the HC TV work first go now?

Oh lord, yes it works! Thanks Alex. :blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I played a lot on retro's in the back and I am curious to try this one. Which CMS is suitable for this, and a set of SWF's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I played a lot on retro's in the back and I am curious to try this one. Which CMS is suitable for this, and a set of SWF's?
There's only one CMS for kepler so far, you can find it here but you can basically just run it on a regular HTML loader.

And dcrs

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Changelog

- Fix: Maximum drop height for public rooms.
- Fix: HC TV default rotation when placed.
- Add: New :infobus command (infobus feature) by webbanditten.

If you're running from an older version, please run the migrations in the folder up until the current version, eg, upgrading from v1.22.5 please run update.1.22.6.sql.

Download:

Back