Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

You need to be rank 7.

RANKLESS(0),
NORMAL(1),
COMMUNITY_MANAGER(2),
GUIDE(3),
HOBBA(4),
SUPERHOBBA(5),
MODERATOR(6),
ADMINISTRATOR(7);

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does Snowstorm work with R15 dcrs or is it not coded yet?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Quackster have no plans to port SnowStorm right now... And i he does , you gonna need a custom cct for SnowStorm without the checksum system...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

SS is not coded, yet for kepler at least. Although he got SS working on classichabbo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Help with this!!!

020-08-04T17:08:19.758 - [org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler] - Kepler - Habbo Hotel Emulation (max version supported: v26)2020-08-04T17:08:19.758 - [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2020-08-04T17:08:20.029 - [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2020-08-04T17:08:22.626 - [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool] - processing - Exception during pool initialization.java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not connect to address=(host=127.0.0.1)(port=3306)(type=master) : Connection refused: connect at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:234) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.connException(ExceptionMapper.java:95) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1203) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.Utils.retrieveProxy(Utils.java:560) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbConnection.newConnection(MariaDbConnection.java:174) at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:92) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:117) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:123) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:375) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:204) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:459) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:533) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:114) at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.<init>(HikariDataSource.java:72) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage.<init>(Storage.java:51) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage.connect(Storage.java:71) at org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:86)Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.waitForConnect(Native Method) at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:107) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:399) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:242) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:224) at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:403) at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:591) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connect(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:501) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1195) ... 14 more2020-08-04T17:08:22.720 - [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Could not connect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

valen001 it tells you that you have a problem with your database.
Check that your database services/software is running.
Check connection strings. (hostname,database,username,password).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

webbanditten what version of xammp is recommended to use? or do you recommend using another database?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For the database I'm running Mariadb.

I've also started working on a cms for Kepler written in .NET core you can see my progress here

I'm planning to open source the cms eventually but at the moment I'm working on getting groups implemented and then I will have to refactor the HabboHome service.

I'm also actively working on my fork of Kepler which fixes some minor defects and adds groups and pets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I've also started working on a cms for Kepler written in .NET core you can see my progress here

I'm planning to open source the cms eventually but at the moment I'm working on getting groups implemented and then I will have to refactor the HabboHome service.

I'm also actively working on my fork of Kepler which fixes some minor defects and adds groups and pets.

Looks awesome i will follow youre progress

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yeah, its me again

I've finally managed to get the server working (stupid mistake on my part).

and the loader is working too (other mistake on my part xD)

THANK YOU :D, finally i revive my past

question: This can be put online for everyone or not yet? i'm talk spanish and I want to put it online for those who speak Spanish (sorry for my grammar, i no speak english)
Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums
Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

<-----my test on this server, yeaaah:)::)::)::):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yeah, its me again

I've finally managed to get the server working (stupid mistake on my part).

and the loader is working too (other mistake on my part xD)

THANK YOU :D, finally i revive my past

question: This can be put online for everyone or not yet? i'm talk spanish and I want to put it online for those who speak Spanish (sorry for my grammar, i no speak english)

<-----my test on this server, yeaaah:)::)::)::):
Sure it can.
You just need to upload your client somewhere and port forward the ports used by the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sure it can.
You just need to upload your client somewhere and port forward the ports used by the server.

for some reason it was done automatically on my computer and now I have a web page xD, it's called hobbibut i have another problemwhen installing the shockwave in windows 10 and windows server 2012r2 (vps) it doesn't work for me, it looks like this
<-------Like a this

however I reinstall the sameshockwave on my windows 8.1 and it works perfectly, yes, I use palemoon 32 bits and do the correct procedure, but it just doesn't run on my vps windows or on windows 10, on windows 8.1 yes ... it's a problem: c

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

for some reason it was done automatically on my computer and now I have a web page xD, it's called hobbibut i have another problemwhen installing the shockwave in windows 10 and windows server 2012r2 (vps) it doesn't work for me, it looks like this
<-------Like a this

however I reinstall the sameshockwave on my windows 8.1 and it works perfectly, yes, I use palemoon 32 bits and do the correct procedure, but it just doesn't run on my vps windows or on windows 10, on windows 8.1 yes ... it's a problem: c

Hola amigo me gustaría que me ayudaras a revivir mi pasado con un Habbo retro o poder entrar al tuyo

Saludos

Thanks a lot for this memories

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hola amigo me gustaría que me ayudaras a revivir mi pasado con un Habbo retro o poder entrar al tuyo

Saludos

Thanks a lot for this memories

sorry, but i have a problems with a play kepler in my windows server 2016 (yes, i change the vps)

if you want help you, write me in a priv

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Someone kindly add me on discord: Silky Ibis#3639. I am having alot of issues getting any sort of habbo started. best i get is HTMl or a .php to show on localhost.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I don't know how I was never notified of your pull request until now but I had a look at it and I didn't like some of the code changes I saw.

You reverted this commit (which fixed a lot of problems):

You set the words online/offline when it could just be a TINYINT with 0 or 1 to save diskspace:

You're calling the data access object inside the compose function:

You reverted my changes that supported the v15 console and called it a "fix" when it was actually working before and you broke it.

There was also other things I didn't like (such as how campaign messages were handled by storing them in the messages log), plus you added new database tables and queries and didn't supply any of the extra SQL queries to run.

I'll add the fixes into the official Kepler repository, thanks for spotting them - but I won't add any of the other stuff that you added for your own benefit.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I appreciate your feedback - However it would have belonged on Github in the pull request but here we go.

First don't think I even meant to make that pull request because the last time we spoke you made it very clear you were done with Kepler and didn't want people to think it was an active project, I guess I must have miss clicked at some point.

Thanks for pointing out I had reverted the commit which you say fixed a bunch of problems, I might have had been knee deep in something else and totally forgot to merge it back in.

The console "fix" was a mistake I was in trying out different CCT files between v14-v16, this should not have been there.

In regards to the campaign messages this could had been a discussion on the pull request also I would have kept it feature based so only made a pull request for the campaign message integration not a bunch of random poop like there was in the pull request you're speaking of - This also explains the missing SQL.

I hope you would consider continuing the Kepler project and take in proper pull request like you've done in the past.

Thanks for your feedback.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Quackster

Thanks for posting that information and feedback here, lurkers like myself learn bits and pieces from your discussions! :)

Reaction score

You set the words online/offline when it could just be a TINYINT with 0 or 1 to save diskspace.

I'm personally an advocate for clarity / readable code over micro optimizations.

That said, enum values are stored in a single byte (for up to 255 entries), 2 bytes for more etc. They are not stored as string values for every entry.
You got more issues on your hands if a couple MB at most for a big hotel is what you're trying to safe on diskspace.

Back