Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

I just noticed that you can only insert one track into the sound machine.
If you want to add 3 more, these disappear. Will that still be fixed? :?:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I just noticed that you can only insert one track into the sound machine.
If you want to add 3 more, these disappear. Will that still be fixed? :?:

v14 only supports one track, if you want playlist support and multiple songs, increase the version number in settings.ini to higher than 14 and use DCR's higher than v14, such as v15.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

v14 only supports one track, if you want playlist support and multiple songs, increase the version number in settings.ini to higher than 14

Fixed it the AUTO_INCREMENT was set wrong. :lol:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Kepler has been released for v1.18, contains v15 support which is mainly the jukebox and Trax machine playlists! But also bugs have been fixed and some functionality has changed, read the changelog below.

Changelog

• Fixed: Tiles getting locked when users leave room while walking.
  • Fixed: Fixed cannon and bomb power up not always working with its intended behaviour.
  • Fixed: Stuck players in queue on Wobble Squabble.
  • Fixed: NullPointerException when searching rooms.
  • Fixed: CARRYDRINK handling for Mochamaster
  • Fixed: Grunge bench and shelf length and width.
  • Fixed: Habbo Club gifts.
  • Fixed: Camera not working.
  • Fixed: Various vending machines.
  • Added: Bomb radius power up increased in BattleBall.
  • Added: Prevent people from using a node category for their private rooms.
  • Added: Item queue saving to limit database stress.
  • Added: Burning songs.
  • Added: Fully implemented Jukebox.
  • Added: Ability to disable the credits scheduler.
  • Added: Ability to change rares page text with "rare.cycle.page.text" configuration, with {rareCountdown} being the variable to use for the countdown until the next rare.
  • Added: REMOVEITEM handle (ability to delete floor furniture).
  • Added: Refresh figure while inside room for v17.
  • Changed: Distance checking on Wobble Squabble hits.
  • Changed: Soundset items no longer get deleted from the database and inserted again when inserting and ejecting soundsets from the Trax machine.
  • Changed: Allow people to queue songs on the Jukebox.

Migration to v1.18 SQL from v1.17:

If you want to use the v15 features, go to settings.ini and replace the "version" setting with 15 from 14, and then replace hh_messenger.cct, hh_furni_classes.cct and hh_soundmachine.cct with the files attached below.

qYffHuI - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

J0zzqjD - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Alex, that's one ugly-butt character you got there, but I love the update. Genuinely looking forward to more. I rebuilt the '03-'06 website and made a custom CMS for it. Working on a hotel to run off Kepler. Looking to configure a Puomi-like setup and leave it running 24/7

On a side note, did you have any plans to integrate a voucher system into Kepler? I made a custom voucher system but it's all SQL based.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

On a side note, did you have any plans to integrate a voucher system into Kepler? I made a custom voucher system but it's all SQL based.

Yes, of course I have plans for it. These things don't get implemented overnight. :):

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Haha I know, was just curious. Anyway I can hit you up on discord? I swear I'm building this source right but the JAR just ain't workin' with me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice is missing only mood lighting in the version :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Unfortunately I got an error on two different instances of the server running.

Both 1.17.1 and 1.18

2019-01-26T18:17:33.579 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (37) for user (Sam):
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.streams.NettyRequest.readInt(NettyRequest.java:25)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.messenger.MESSENGER_ACCEPTBUDDY.handle(MESSENGER_ACCEPTBUDDY.java:29)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:461)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:448)
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

After adding and accepting a friend request.

Also, buying a pet doesn't do anything. Even though they are coded in now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very nice job again!
Can't wait for the next release :D

I used migration sql to the database and try to save a photo I make.
But it doesn't save it's freezing.

2019-01-26T18:41:36.953 - [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage.closeSilently(Storage.java:207) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.RoomVoteDao.removeExpiredVotes(RoomVoteDao.java:76) at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.RoomManager.ratingSantiyCheck(RoomManager.java:148) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.navigator.SUSERF.handle(SUSERF.java:21) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:445) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:432) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Tanks Alex to add sopport for v17 , so its official RetroCMS will be released with a V17 DCR Pack :D

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Unfortunately I got an error on two different instances of the server running.

Both 1.17.1 and 1.18

2019-01-26T18:17:33.579 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (37) for user (Sam):
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.streams.NettyRequest.readInt(NettyRequest.java:25)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.messenger.MESSENGER_ACCEPTBUDDY.handle(MESSENGER_ACCEPTBUDDY.java:29)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:461)
at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:448)
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

After adding and accepting a friend request.

Also, buying a pet doesn't do anything. Even though they are coded in now.

You put a version higher than 14 in your settings.ini despite the fact you're not using the v15 hh_messenger.cct, this isn't my problem, this is the server acting like you're running v15 when in reality you're using a v14 client.

Also no, pets are not "coded in now".

Very nice job again!
Can't wait for the next release :D

I used migration sql to the database and try to save a photo I make.
But it doesn't save it's freezing.

Setup the mus connection with the port the Kepler mus port listens on. Also that exception has been fixed in v1.18.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You put a version higher than 14 in your settings.ini despite the fact you're not using the v15 hh_messenger.cct, this isn't my problem, this is the server acting like you're running v15 when in reality you're using a v14 client.

Also no, pets are not "coded in now".

Setup the mus connection with the port the Kepler mus port listens on. Also that exception has been fixed in v1.18.
Excuse me, that's an honest mistake on my side.

I figured the pets were in based on the fact that I could see them in the catalogue now. But I guess not [emoji16]

Thanks for the update

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HMA-L29 met Tapatalk

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Alright what am I doing wrong here? I keep building the project but when I copy the new .jar into the server folder, the run.bat spits out the error "no main manifest attribute, in kepler.jar"

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Alright what am I doing wrong here? I keep building the project but when I copy the new .jar into the server folder, the run.bat spits out the error "no main manifest attribute, in kepler.jar"

Run the fatJar task by right clicking the function name in build.gradle when open with IntelliJ, once you've done that, you can run the fatJar task directly from the top corner of the IDE ( ).

Once the fatJar task has been completed, you'll find the new runnable jar created in: /Kepler/Kepler-Server/build/libs/Kepler-Server-all.jar

d49FcNF - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ball like Wall
Reaction score

You're a legend. I would have never figured that out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Run the fatJar task by right clicking the function name in build.gradle when open with IntelliJ
Or open a terminal, change directory to Kepler and run gradle build fatJar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know why you cant change avatar looks when using V21 dcrs? Tried everything!

Back