Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

I'd like to do it locally. What IP format do I use?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HMA-L29 met Tapatalk

If you use V14 DCRs, put the folder on ../htdocs.
So replace the image.library.url with localhost/v14/c_images
Then:
Go inside ../htdocs/v14/c_images/Badges (inside there is another badge folder CTRL+X it).
Go inside ../htdocs/v14/c_image/ (press CTRL+V to replace it.

At the end you will have this directory: ../htdocs/v14/c_images/badges/ (with inside of it all badges images).

This would be work fine.

But i racomande you to use the habbo.com library for the badges.
If you create your custom badges in .gif type, sometime it will show a noise background on badge when you are in game.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Debbo93 how did you integrate the user looks into your help tool? Are you using RetroRCON? If it is, can you possibly share? Just curious

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Debbo93 how did you integrate the user looks into your help tool? Are you using RetroRCON? If it is, can you possibly share? Just curious

I coded it by myself in PHP.

The concept is this:

- Take the figure code from the databse

- Format the code like this: hr-000-00.he-000-00.ch-000-00.lg-000-00.sh-000-00 (numbers will change depending on the user look).

- Append to this link the formatted code

- Use the link on your page as IMG.

But there is a problem: the data system of habbo.com is different from the old look of v14, so as you saw in my preview, the colors of parts are different on userpage. At last some parts of look don't appear.

If someone know how to use the data system of v14/18, let know me.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

I coded it by myself in PHP.

The concept is this:

- Take the figure code from the databse

- Format the code like this: hr-000-00.he-000-00.ch-000-00.lg-000-00.sh-000-00 (numbers will change depending on the user look).

- Append to this link the formatted code

- Use the link on your page as IMG.

But there is a problem: the data system of habbo.com is different from the old look of v14, so as you saw in my preview, the colors of parts are different on userpage. At last some parts of look don't appear.

If someone know how to use the data system of v14/18, let know me.

Debbo, you're the man, I appreciate you breaking it down like that. I'll see if I can come up with a solution for the color differences.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Debbo, you're the man, I appreciate you breaking it down like that. I'll see if I can come up with a solution for the color differences.

I'v tried to translate your first word line in my language but doesn't mean anything, sorry about that, I hope are appreciations about the quick tutorial. :p:

For the color differences and some parts missing like hats, I think the only way is to replicate this system manualy.

I mean take a screenshot of all parts with all colors variants from the avatar editor in game and edit all of it with Ps (or similar) in a certain resolution, centered without background.

Save all the images in a system folder like this: dcr/c_images/figure/M/hair/150/05.png
M: is the gender [can be M or F]
hair: is the part [can be hair, head, chest, legs or shoes]
150: is the code of a type model of hair (inside this folder will be all images of this model hair in different colors).
05.png: is the image of the hair 150 in a certain color (the name 05 is the code of the color)

The full code is stored on the figure: hr-150-05 (it mean hair model 150, color 05).
All this sistem must be done for all Parts for Male and Female characters.

Then, at last, develope a PHP figure generator that work with this files on your hotel.

I know, it is a rage project to do. I tried to do this project several years ago for one server V9, never completed because... I've raged. :grr: :lol:

But I know if there is a small team of hobbyists, they can develope it in less than 2/3 month. And create a full working, figure generator, for the Old generation of habbo.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Debbo93 You're on the right track. You can parse the XMLs and JSON-like figuredata structures and use this to build an image, roughly the same way Tsuka's and other avatarimage renderers do this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Debbo93 You're on the right track. You can parse the XMLs and JSON-like figuredata structures and use this to build an image, roughly the same way Tsuka's and other avatarimage renderers do this.

Yes, but the issue is that the figuredata structure of habbo.com is completely different from old version.
I don't know very well how this structure work, so is very difficult adapt this to old habbo V14.

The only method that I know is to create a custom system like I said before.

Most of the old versions of habbo hav the samle structure look, so it could be done only once and shared on the net.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I’m old school and a noob but what cms would work for this anyone have one that seems promising

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

I’m old school and a noob but what cms would work for this anyone have one that seems promising

There isn't really one. m.tiago is probably the closest to a fully functional one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There isn't really one. m.tiago is probably the closest to a fully functional one.
Would you by chance have a link?

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

I guess no one took notice of Matcha. Welp.

No, I saw it on your github but I gotta be honest.. I'm useless with PDO and I just can't wrap my head around RetroRCON. I'm sure it's far more simple than how I see but it was a bit overwhelming. I would always appreciate a crash course on it :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

No, I saw it on your github but I gotta be honest.. I'm useless with PDO and I just can't wrap my head around RetroRCON. I'm sure it's far more simple than how I see but it was a bit overwhelming. I would always appreciate a crash course on it :D:
I'm not a professor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help Me Please...
pKRHEFU - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help Me Please...
pKRHEFU - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums
Use the provided client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use the provided client

i'm use that of v14 and that of v 21 and it gives me the same error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm use that of v14 and that of v 21 and it gives me the same error.
Gebruik de v14 client die erbij komt, en stel de server in op v14. Werkt het niet, download het ff opnieuw. Gebruik ook pale moon 32bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Gebruik de v14 client die erbij komt, en stel de server in op v14. Werkt het niet, download het ff opnieuw. Gebruik ook pale moon 32bit.

Yes I use Pale Moon 32 Bits and version 14 but it still gives me an error and I also downloaded it again and it's still the same.

Thanks for you Help :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes I use Pale Moon 32 Bits and version 14 but it still gives me an error and I also downloaded it again and it's still the same.

Thanks for you Help :D
The server, download that again.

Back