Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Changelog

- Fixes gifting and HC gifts

Download:

Recycler! :D I found out that you can't click on "Accept" in the recycler. And as EdoTom said, gifts doesn't work. Otherwise, well done Alex!

You can click accept on the Ecotron, that's how I knew it was working.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changelog
You can click accept on the Ecotron, that's how I knew it was working.
It didn't work for me, somehow it started to work now. And again, great release Alex! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Has anyone got a valid v26 dcr pack and loader?
Tried some but none is working.
Quackster u got anything? :love:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Has anyone got a valid v26 dcr pack and loader?
Tried some but none is working.
Quackster u got anything? :love:

Back them up so you don't have to worry about finding them again, and any further help I'd advise making a help thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there a correct SQL file for Navicat MYSQL? I can't seem to execute the original file withouth errors... Quackster

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Is there a correct SQL file for Navicat MYSQL? I can't seem to execute the original file withouth errors... @Quackster
Make sure you're using the latest version of MariaDB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Make sure you're using the latest version of MariaDB.

Uploaded with succes on MariaDB.

But still having some issues with Kepler:
- Only with the V14 DCR and the V14 setting on the setting.ini, then Kepler + Client works fine. But when I change the DCR to V18 and the setting.ini port to v15. I can't seem to get trax working again.
- The client keeps freezing random, I have to close IE and log in the hotel again. (no error log)
- I can't open any HC Gifts (see error below)
- Can't save any camera pictures (keeps saving)

Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Uploaded with succes on MariaDB.

But still having some issues with Kepler:
- Only with the V14 DCR and the V14 setting on the setting.ini, then Kepler + Client works fine. But when I change the DCR to V18 and the setting.ini port to v15. I can't seem to get trax working again.
- The client keeps freezing random, I have to close IE and log in the hotel again. (no error log)
- I can't open any HC Gifts (see error below)
- Can't save any camera pictures (keeps saving)

Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

- Don't use buggy piece of poop fake v18 dcrs, I already said earlier in this thread there's two CCT's to replace in the v14 pack to make it v15 (which introduces Trax playlists and Jukeboxes)

- I posted in the main thread the best browser to use and how to install Shockwave, please use Pale Moon 32-bit, this issue with Shockwave isn't Kepler related.

- Investigating now.

- You have misconfigured the MUS port on your loader.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- Don't use buggy piece of poop fake v18 dcrs, I already said earlier in this thread there's two CCT's to replace in the v14 pack to make it v15 (which introduces Trax playlists and Jukeboxes)

- I posted in the main thread the best browser to use and how to install Shockwave, please use Pale Moon 32-bit, this issue with Shockwave isn't Kepler related.

- Investigating now.

- You have misconfigured the MUS port on your loader.

Replaced the CCT's, trax on the V15 settings works fine now, thanks!
Just installed Shockwave 11.6, now it won't crash in IE anymore!
Forgot to port forward the right MUS port.. my bad. Thanks!

EDIT:
Still some issues

Stacking furniture..?

Error in Kepler:
Code:
2019-10-27T17:37:53.198 - [ErrorLogger] - Generate collision map failed for room: 1002
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateItemCollision(RoomMapping.java:102)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateCollisionMap(RoomMapping.java:54)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.moveItem(RoomMapping.java:233)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.MOVESTUFF.handle(MOVESTUFF.java:67)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:504)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
	at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

And I don't have the Recycler/Ecotron 2007-2008 version page in the catalogue (Or isn't it released yet?) (A)

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Replaced the CCT's, trax on the V15 settings works fine now, thanks!
Just installed Shockwave 11.6, now it won't crash in IE anymore!
Forgot to port forward the right MUS port.. my bad. Thanks!

EDIT:
Still some issues

Stacking furniture..?

Error in Kepler:
Code:
2019-10-27T17:37:53.198 - [ErrorLogger] - Generate collision map failed for room: 1002
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateItemCollision(RoomMapping.java:102)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateCollisionMap(RoomMapping.java:54)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.moveItem(RoomMapping.java:233)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.MOVESTUFF.handle(MOVESTUFF.java:67)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:504)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
	at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
	at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

And I don't have the Recycler/Ecotron 2007-2008 version page in the catalogue (Or isn't it released yet?) (A)

Okay I clearly said do not Internet Explorer, use Pale Moon 32-bit

No idea why that room mapping error happens, probably means you placed an item out of bounds of the room map, which means you edited the database coordinates because the server does not let the user place items out of bounds (not my fault).

And yes the Ecotron page is in the database and has been released, unless you haven't ran the update queries between versions (not my fault).

And fixes for opening presents:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay I clearly said do not Internet Explorer, use Pale Moon 32-bit

No idea why that room mapping error happens, probably means you placed an item out of bounds of the room map, which means you edited the database coordinates because the server does not let the user place items out of bounds (not my fault).

And yes the Ecotron page is in the database and has been released, unless you haven't ran the update queries between versions (not my fault).

And fixes for opening presents:

I didn't edit any database coordinates. And for the Ecotron, I started a fresh clean install from v1.22.2 downloaded from your GitHub, used the SQL that came with that. If I search through the SQL from that version, I can't seem to find anything about the Ecotron in there.

Thanks for the quick v1.22.3 updated! :D

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I didn't edit any database coordinates. And for the Ecotron, I started a fresh clean install from v1.22.2 downloaded from your GitHub, used the SQL that came with that. If I search through the SQL from that version, I can't seem to find anything about the Ecotron in there.

Thanks for the quick v1.22.3 updated! :D

It is called the Recycler in the database, because if renamed Ecotron the system breaks client-sided.

Also I noticed I forgot to upload the v1.22.3 download, it should be uploaded now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is called the Recycler in the database, because if renamed Ecotron the system breaks client-sided.

Also I noticed I forgot to upload the v1.22.3 download, it should be uploaded now.

Only SQL I have is: Recycler_rewards and Recycler_sessions, but still no page in the catalogue. I updated, and using the new v1.22.3 update, but still the same gift error. Maybe I am overseeying something, but there wasn't any new SQL that I had to run right, to fix the error?

Last edited:

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Does anyone have this server running with a decent amount of people online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have this server running with a decent amount of people online?
Not yet, but my plan is to make a come back with a dutch version using Kepler.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Only SQL I have is: Recycler_rewards and Recycler_sessions, but still no page in the catalogue. I updated, and using the new v1.22.3 update, but still the same gift error. Maybe I am overseeying something, but there wasn't any new SQL that I had to run right, to fix the error?

There is no new SQL to run and the gift issue has been already been fixed.

Run these to add the Recycler page.

Code:
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_pages` (`id`, `order_id`, `min_role`, `index_visible`, `is_club_only`, `name_index`, `link_list`, `name`, `layout`, `image_headline`, `image_teasers`, `body`, `label_pick`, `label_extra_s`, `label_extra_t`) VALUES (91, 13, 1, 1, 0, 'Recycler', '', 'Recycler', 'ctlg_recycler', 'catalog_recycler_headline1', '', '', NULL, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_pages` (`id`, `order_id`, `min_role`, `index_visible`, `is_club_only`, `name_index`, `link_list`, `name`, `layout`, `image_headline`, `image_teasers`, `body`, `label_pick`, `label_extra_s`, `label_extra_t`) VALUES (92, 116, 5, 1, 0, 'Recycler Furni', '', 'Recycler Furni', 'ctlg_layout2', 'catalog_rares_headline1', '', 'Yet another special page.', 'Click on the item you want for more information', NULL, NULL);

INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1348, 'rclr_chair', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1414, 0, 'Palm Chair', 'Watch out for coconuts', 0, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1349, 'rclr_garden', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1415, 0, 'Water Garden', 'Self watering', 0, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1350, 'rclr_sofa', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1416, 0, 'Polar Sofa', 'Snuggle up together', 0, NULL, NULL);

INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1414, 'rclr_chair', -1, 'Palm Chair', 'Watch out for coconuts', '0,0,0', 1, 1, 1, '2', 'can_sit_on_top', 'chair', 1, 0, '');
INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1415, 'rclr_garden', -1, 'Water Garden', 'Self watering', '0,0,0', 1, 3, 0, '2', 'solid', 'default', 1, 0, '');
INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1416, 'rclr_sofa', -1, 'Polar Sofa', 'Snuggle up together', '0,0,0', 2, 1, 1, '0', 'can_sit_on_top', 'chair', 1, 0, '');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Quackster Are you planning support for other Habbo Versions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is no new SQL to run and the gift issue has been already been fixed.

Run these to add the Recycler page.

Code:
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_pages` (`id`, `order_id`, `min_role`, `index_visible`, `is_club_only`, `name_index`, `link_list`, `name`, `layout`, `image_headline`, `image_teasers`, `body`, `label_pick`, `label_extra_s`, `label_extra_t`) VALUES (91, 13, 1, 1, 0, 'Recycler', '', 'Recycler', 'ctlg_recycler', 'catalog_recycler_headline1', '', '', NULL, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_pages` (`id`, `order_id`, `min_role`, `index_visible`, `is_club_only`, `name_index`, `link_list`, `name`, `layout`, `image_headline`, `image_teasers`, `body`, `label_pick`, `label_extra_s`, `label_extra_t`) VALUES (92, 116, 5, 1, 0, 'Recycler Furni', '', 'Recycler Furni', 'ctlg_layout2', 'catalog_rares_headline1', '', 'Yet another special page.', 'Click on the item you want for more information', NULL, NULL);

INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1348, 'rclr_chair', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1414, 0, 'Palm Chair', 'Watch out for coconuts', 0, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1349, 'rclr_garden', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1415, 0, 'Water Garden', 'Self watering', 0, NULL, NULL);
INSERT IGNORE INTO `catalogue_items` (`id`, `sale_code`, `page_id`, `order_id`, `price`, `is_hidden`, `amount`, `definition_id`, `item_specialspriteid`, `name`, `description`, `is_package`, `package_name`, `package_description`) VALUES (1350, 'rclr_sofa', '92', 9, 1, 0, 1, 1416, 0, 'Polar Sofa', 'Snuggle up together', 0, NULL, NULL);

INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1414, 'rclr_chair', -1, 'Palm Chair', 'Watch out for coconuts', '0,0,0', 1, 1, 1, '2', 'can_sit_on_top', 'chair', 1, 0, '');
INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1415, 'rclr_garden', -1, 'Water Garden', 'Self watering', '0,0,0', 1, 3, 0, '2', 'solid', 'default', 1, 0, '');
INSERT IGNORE INTO `items_definitions` (`id`, `sprite`, `sprite_id`, `name`, `description`, `colour`, `length`, `width`, `top_height`, `max_status`, `behaviour`, `interactor`, `is_tradable`, `is_recyclable`, `drink_ids`) VALUES (1416, 'rclr_sofa', -1, 'Polar Sofa', 'Snuggle up together', '0,0,0', 2, 1, 1, '0', 'can_sit_on_top', 'chair', 1, 0, '');

Gifts fixed, thanks! The above SQL give's me an error when I executing.
I got noticed by the fact that the database doesn't save's the e-mail that users fill in when making a charachter in-game.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yep, I have no reason to save emails so that's why they aren't saved. And the SQL is valid, it shouldn't error.

sZGmHRz - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem, my loader only goes black, how to proceed? I used your dcr's
Edit
solved, the problem was the browser

Last edited:
Back