Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Good night from Spain.
I've tested servers few years ago.. (Flex V9, Debbo 3.5, Marks V14..etc) and i see this server on ragezone.
But really, i dont understand so good how i can setup.
I need linux machine or can be on WS2016? where i can se command line to use to the setup?

First of all, very great job Quackster. Your server&images remember my habbo time (2005)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Just download the server and run the bat file ...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Is the mod tool still broken? or is it still being worked on?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Waiting for Habbo Groups Badges , so i can test my purchase system :D...

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Is the mod tool still broken? or is it still being worked on?

You can't ban people with the mod tool yet.

Good night from Spain.
I've tested servers few years ago.. (Flex V9, Debbo 3.5, Marks V14..etc) and i see this server on ragezone.
But really, i dont understand so good how i can setup.
I need linux machine or can be on WS2016? where i can se command line to use to the setup?

First of all, very great job Quackster. Your server&images remember my habbo time (2005)

It's Java, it should work on both operating systems. And thank you for the kind words.

See the bat file (the java -jar command) to run kepler.jar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good night I make WS2016 machine with the last Java version (8 .192) and when i start up the .bat say me that the compile version (55) its more recent than my version (52) , but i have the last Java version.. what is this failure? obviosly its in mi pc.
thanks.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Good night I make WS2016 machine with the last Java version (8 .192) and when i start up the .bat say me that the compile version (55) its more recent than my version (52) , but i have the last Java version.. what is this failure? obviosly its in mi pc.
thanks.

The latest Java version is JDK 11. You do not have the latest version if that error appears.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

S4adiQd - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

amrGnLV - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

V433Fwk - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

4IYqyZK - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

now, in the last photo has 11.0.1 and continue with the issue...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

It's possible your PATH variable isn't set, make it link to the JDK directory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

When did this become StackOverflow btw?
Oh that subject; can someone help me install Java on Windoze XP 32-bit????????????????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

I am running into this error when trying to start up kepler.jar. I have configured the server.ini correctly and I have JDK 11.0.1 installed. Anyone got a clue?

Code:
2018-12-21T18:33:30.340 WARN  [io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop] - Unexpected exception in the selector loop.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.deadlineNanos()J
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.epollWait(EpollEventLoop.java:243)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:278)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

EDIT: I'm using the precompiled jar.

Last edited:
Reaction score

This must be the first emu with working Battleball right? Congratulations.

This emu captures a really interesting part of Habbo history for a lot of (old) members here I would imagine. I thought after all these years and the demise of websites like RapidShare and Megaupload that it would have been impossible for an emu of this vintage to be created due to all the old DCRs being lost forever.

I've not posted for 4 years, but I had to comment on this. Nice work, thank you for sharing.

Reaction score

This emu captures a really interesting part of Habbo history for a lot of (old) members here I would imagine. I thought after all these years and the demise of websites like RapidShare and Megaupload that it would have been impossible for an emu of this vintage to be created due to all the old DCRs being lost forever.

I've not posted for 4 years, but I had to comment on this. Nice work, thank you for sharing.

The first emu with 100% implemented Battleball, but certainly not the first one with some kind of Battleball since Holograph had a part of Battleball implemented as well. But this probably the first where it's implemented 100%.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Yeah I know right lol :thumbup1:, but seriously I've been working hard on archiving as much Habbo stuff as I can. I've pretty much recovered everything throughout the history of Habbo Hotel private srver development.

And also the reason why stuff like BattleBall is complete was because I got in touch with a few people who figured out some Shockwave reverse engineering and I was able to figure out the gameloop update packet, for stuff like power ups, spectating etc to be coded.

And also the two gamehall games, Chess and Tic Tac Toe were able to be coded due to reverse engineering as well. :p:

The first emu with 100% implemented Battleball, but certainly not the first one with some kind of Battleball since Holograph had a part of Battleball implemented as well. But this probably the first where it's implemented 100%.

Yes, although the Holograph BattleBall is seriously bad... no power ups, no flood fill tile feature, all arenas are treated like the classic arena how it takes 4 jumps to lock a tile, can't restart game once it finishes, can't spectate a game, and when a game finishes it doesn't show it listed as a finished game with the high scores in the BattleBall lobby :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello,

I am running into this error when trying to start up kepler.jar. I have configured the server.ini correctly and I have JDK 11.0.1 installed. Anyone got a clue?

Code:
2018-12-21T18:33:30.340 WARN  [io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop] - Unexpected exception in the selector loop.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.deadlineNanos()J
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.epollWait(EpollEventLoop.java:243)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:278)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

EDIT: I'm using the precompiled jar.
I fixed this here:
You only need to upgrade the netty version to 4.1.5.Final.
I use Linux, I think you too.

You need to recompile the source and get the new jar.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I fixed this here:
You only need to upgrade the netty version to 4.1.5.Final.
I use Linux, I think you too.

You need to recompile the source and get the new jar.

Merged, thanks! I'll do another update soon (although I fear it may be boring). :p:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

So , Alex we can wait for wooble squabble ?

Back