Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 232526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    11Posts

Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)
    Cool man!

I don't know why but the gift reports me an error.
    If I send a gift, it doesn't work (hc gift too), here you can see the error log.
    Code:
    2019-10-16T16:38:25.942 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (100) for user (Edo):
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.alexdev.kepler.game.item.ItemManager.createGift(ItemManager.java:44)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.catalogue.GRPC.handle(GRPC.java:93)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:504)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

2019-10-16T16:41:11.722 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (78) for user (Edo):
        at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.PRESENTOPEN.handle(PRESENTOPEN.java:54)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:491)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99)
        at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20)
        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

Recycler! :D I found out that you can't click on "Accept" in the recycler. And as EdoTom said, gifts doesn't work. Otherwise, well done Alex!

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Changelog

- Fixes gifting and HC gifts

Download: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...es/tag/v1.22.2

Quote Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
    Recycler! :D I found out that you can't click on "Accept" in the recycler. And as EdoTom said, gifts doesn't work. Otherwise, well done Alex!
    You can click accept on the Ecotron, that's how I knew it was working.
    Last edited by Quackster; 21-10-19 at 09:39 PM.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Changelog
    You can click accept on the Ecotron, that's how I knew it was working.
    It didn't work for me, somehow it started to work now. And again, great release Alex! :)

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    24Posts

Has anyone got a valid v26 dcr pack and loader?
    Tried some but none is working.
    @Quackster u got anything?

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLenoocs View Post
    Has anyone got a valid v26 dcr pack and loader?
    Tried some but none is working.
    @Quackster u got anything?
    http://alex-dev.org/archive/Habbo%20...ave/v26-dcr.7z

Back them up so you don't have to worry about finding them again, and any further help I'd advise making a help thread.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    14Posts

Is there a correct SQL file for Navicat MYSQL? I can't seem to execute the original file withouth errors... @Quackster
    Last edited by Yessinn; 26-10-19 at 07:22 PM.

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    сикаLocation
    263Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yessinn View Post
    Is there a correct SQL file for Navicat MYSQL? I can't seem to execute the original file withouth errors... @Quackster
    Make sure you're using the latest version of MariaDB.
    https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.4.8/
    Worldwide
    Fucking your сика
    Drinking your водка

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Make sure you're using the latest version of MariaDB.
    https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.4.8/
    Uploaded with succes on MariaDB.

But still having some issues with Kepler:
    - Only with the V14 DCR and the V14 setting on the setting.ini, then Kepler + Client works fine. But when I change the DCR to V18 and the setting.ini port to v15. I can't seem to get trax working again.
    - The client keeps freezing random, I have to close IE and log in the hotel again. (no error log)
    - I can't open any HC Gifts (see error below)
    - Can't save any camera pictures (keeps saving)

Last edited by Yessinn; 27-10-19 at 12:07 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Uploaded with succes on MariaDB.

But still having some issues with Kepler:
    - Only with the V14 DCR and the V14 setting on the setting.ini, then Kepler + Client works fine. But when I change the DCR to V18 and the setting.ini port to v15. I can't seem to get trax working again.
    - The client keeps freezing random, I have to close IE and log in the hotel again. (no error log)
    - I can't open any HC Gifts (see error below)
    - Can't save any camera pictures (keeps saving)

- Don't use buggy piece of shit fake v18 dcrs, I already said earlier in this thread there's two CCT's to replace in the v14 pack to make it v15 (which introduces Trax playlists and Jukeboxes)

https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...8/v15_ccts.zip

- I posted in the main thread the best browser to use and how to install Shockwave, please use Pale Moon 32-bit, this issue with Shockwave isn't Kepler related.

- Investigating now.

- You have misconfigured the MUS port on your loader.
    Last edited by Quackster; 27-10-19 at 12:58 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    14Posts

- Don't use buggy piece of shit fake v18 dcrs, I already said earlier in this thread there's two CCT's to replace in the v14 pack to make it v15 (which introduces Trax playlists and Jukeboxes)

https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...8/v15_ccts.zip

- I posted in the main thread the best browser to use and how to install Shockwave, please use Pale Moon 32-bit, this issue with Shockwave isn't Kepler related.

- Investigating now.

- You have misconfigured the MUS port on your loader.
    Replaced the CCT's, trax on the V15 settings works fine now, thanks!
    Just installed Shockwave 11.6, now it won't crash in IE anymore!
    Forgot to port forward the right MUS port.. my bad. Thanks!

EDIT:
    Still some issues

Stacking furniture..?

Error in Kepler:
    Code:
    2019-10-27T17:37:53.198 - [ErrorLogger] - Generate collision map failed for room: 1002
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateItemCollision(RoomMapping.java:102)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateCollisionMap(RoomMapping.java:54)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.moveItem(RoomMapping.java:233)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.MOVESTUFF.handle(MOVESTUFF.java:67)
    And I don't have the Recycler/Ecotron 2007-2008 version page in the catalogue (Or isn't it released yet?) (A)
    Last edited by Yessinn; 27-10-19 at 08:51 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Replaced the CCT's, trax on the V15 settings works fine now, thanks!
    Just installed Shockwave 11.6, now it won't crash in IE anymore!
    Forgot to port forward the right MUS port.. my bad. Thanks!

EDIT:
    Still some issues

Stacking furniture..?

Error in Kepler:
    Code:
    2019-10-27T17:37:53.198 - [ErrorLogger] - Generate collision map failed for room: 1002
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateItemCollision(RoomMapping.java:102)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.regenerateCollisionMap(RoomMapping.java:54)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.game.room.mapping.RoomMapping.moveItem(RoomMapping.java:233)
    	at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.rooms.items.MOVESTUFF.handle(MOVESTUFF.java:67)
    And I don't have the Recycler/Ecotron 2007-2008 version page in the catalogue (Or isn't it released yet?) (A)
    Okay I clearly said do not Internet Explorer, use Pale Moon 32-bit

No idea why that room mapping error happens, probably means you placed an item out of bounds of the room map, which means you edited the database coordinates because the server does not let the user place items out of bounds (not my fault).

And yes the Ecotron page is in the database and has been released, unless you haven't ran the update queries between versions (not my fault).

And fixes for opening presents: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...es/tag/v1.22.3

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    14Posts

Okay I clearly said do not Internet Explorer, use Pale Moon 32-bit

No idea why that room mapping error happens, probably means you placed an item out of bounds of the room map, which means you edited the database coordinates because the server does not let the user place items out of bounds (not my fault).

And yes the Ecotron page is in the database and has been released, unless you haven't ran the update queries between versions (not my fault).

And fixes for opening presents: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...es/tag/v1.22.3
    I didn't edit any database coordinates. And for the Ecotron, I started a fresh clean install from v1.22.2 downloaded from your GitHub, used the SQL that came with that. If I search through the SQL from that version, I can't seem to find anything about the Ecotron in there.

Thanks for the quick v1.22.3 updated! :D

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

I didn't edit any database coordinates. And for the Ecotron, I started a fresh clean install from v1.22.2 downloaded from your GitHub, used the SQL that came with that. If I search through the SQL from that version, I can't seem to find anything about the Ecotron in there.

Thanks for the quick v1.22.3 updated! :D
    It is called the Recycler in the database, because if renamed Ecotron the system breaks client-sided.

Also I noticed I forgot to upload the v1.22.3 download, it should be uploaded now.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    14Posts

It is called the Recycler in the database, because if renamed Ecotron the system breaks client-sided.

Also I noticed I forgot to upload the v1.22.3 download, it should be uploaded now.
    Only SQL I have is: Recycler_rewards and Recycler_sessions, but still no page in the catalogue. I updated, and using the new v1.22.3 update, but still the same gift error. Maybe I am overseeying something, but there wasn't any new SQL that I had to run right, to fix the error?
    Last edited by Yessinn; 28-10-19 at 11:06 AM.

Advertisement