Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 252728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joocy View Post
    Damn I really hate to hear that. I should really get a server running for people to log into. I log into RaGEZONE at least once a week to check on this thread. The work you’ve done for Oldschool is so respectable. I’ve archived everything from this thread offline for integrity’s sake. Thanks for everything so far Alex
    Thanks! Awesome.

Also to answer your question:

is_single_use = when true (aka 1 in db) the voucher will be deleted and logged into the voucher history table after the first successful use.

The voucher history table is there so a user can't use the same voucher over again, this is because you may want a promotion running for a specific time where you'll allow lots of users to use a single voucher, but they can only use that voucher once.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    317Posts

Hey Alex what about the User IP Trade detection ?
    RetroCMS Developer
    Development Thread | GitHub (Beta3 Branch) | GitHub Stable Branch (Soon)

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    418Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Thanks! Awesome.

Also to answer your question:

is_single_use = when true (aka 1 in db) the voucher will be deleted and logged into the voucher history table after the first successful use.

The voucher history table is there so a user can't use the same voucher over again, this is because you may want a promotion running for a specific time where you'll allow lots of users to use a single voucher, but they can only use that voucher once.
    I like that system. The reason why I deleted my previous comment is because I realized all of this as soon as I posted it lol

I have another question though, does the 'players.online' value ever get refreshed? The server logged the disconnect on the CLI but the settings table isn't being updated with online count in the server's database

Another minor issue I've noticed is a stacking problem with Petal Patches. Furni is stacking on top of it, it's not being placed on the ground and surrounded by the grass. Just a small bug
    Last edited by Joocy; 08-02-20 at 05:51 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m.tiago View Post
    Hey Alex what about the User IP Trade detection ?
    Such system isn't in Kepler.

I like that system. The reason why I deleted my previous comment is because I realized all of this as soon as I posted it lol

I have another question though, does the 'players.online' value ever get refreshed? The server logged the disconnect on the CLI but the settings table isn't being updated with online count in the server's database

Another minor issue I've noticed is a stacking problem with Petal Patches. Furni is stacking on top of it, it's not being placed on the ground and surrounded by the grass. Just a small bug
    If you know how to compile Kepler, I just fixed it: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...a68b8912c66637

You may need to decrease the height of the petal patches.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    418Posts

Such system isn't in Kepler.

If you know how to compile Kepler, I just fixed it: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...a68b8912c66637

You may need to decrease the height of the petal patches.
    You fixed the player count? I don’t really know much about compiling it but I might be able to figure it out. I could always just live with it. I know you’re not working on it too much, thanks for looking into it

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

You fixed the player count? I don’t really know much about compiling it but I might be able to figure it out. I could always just live with it. I know you’re not working on it too much, thanks for looking into it
    If you can wait a bit, I'll post another update with room advertisement support (the billboards) because I had forgotten I had made a deal with @m.tiago to add them.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    317Posts

If you can wait a bit, I'll post another update with room advertisement support (the billboards) because I had forgotten I had made a deal with @m.tiago to add them.
    So cute :D, waiting for test
    RetroCMS Developer
    Development Thread | GitHub (Beta3 Branch) | GitHub Stable Branch (Soon)

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎ 
    Last edited by Flam02; 17-02-20 at 07:26 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flam02 View Post
    Hi,
    - Teleports only open, you cannot walk in or let you teleport.
    Greetings.
    Fixed in the next update.

Hi,
    - Creating a new disk / Burnt CD for the new v15 jukebox don't work. Even if you downgrade back to v14 with DCR'S change or new setup.
    Greetings.
    Confirm when you open up Trax you first get the playlist selection, not the mixing screen, that's how you know you're using v15 dcrs.

I tested with a fresh database and my own v14 dcrs + extra v15 ccts and it works perfectly.

- Purse transactions doesn't work.
    They aren't done, and I don't plan on doing them.

- Sometimes you just disconnect randomly out of nowhere.
    That's a problem with your network, not Kepler. My hotel is running a fork of this source and no one randomly disconnects unless its an issue with their own internet disconnection.

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎ 
    Last edited by Flam02; 17-02-20 at 07:26 AM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎ 
    Last edited by Flam02; 17-02-20 at 07:25 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Okay, thanks Alex. I will try.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, after doing a re-install. Clean from v14, upgraded to v15 with CCT's, Burned new disk is not loading in the Jukebox. Made some other trax and cleaned the database multiple times but no succes. The CD is just not playing.

Greetings.
    Make sure Kepler is listening on the v15 port in the server config file, not the v14 one.

Also, how can i play this in v26? Do i need a cms extra or what is needed to play it right without errors or bugs.

Greetings.
    Make Kepler listen on the v26 port in server config file, there's no CMS for Kepler that supports v26.

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

So sad that you won't continue on Kepler, but understandable. Correct me if I'm wrong if we find bugs that can't wait you will still fix them right?
    I noticed something, If you buy HC you still have to reload the client in order to get the badge to show up.
    But if you give the badge or any badge for that matter via the command it shows up instantly. Not a huge "problem" but just noticed it.

And again, thanks Alex for your work.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    1,200Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylas View Post
    So sad that you won't continue on Kepler, but understandable. Correct me if I'm wrong if we find bugs that can't wait you will still fix them right?
    I noticed something, If you buy HC you still have to reload the client in order to get the badge to show up.
    But if you give the badge or any badge for that matter via the command it shows up instantly. Not a huge "problem" but just noticed it.

And again, thanks Alex for your work.
    Pretty sure it was like that on regular Habbo. I remember when I got my gold HC badge and had to reload.
    Vivid imagination is key for building a successful game!

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PR0 View Post
    Pretty sure it was like that on regular Habbo. I remember when I got my gold HC badge and had to reload.
    I'm not sure. Will check with Debbo or any other oldschool server.

Advertisement