Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)
    Nice! got some ideas that you maybe could add like the 'prefix' Alert_MessageFromAdmin to the hotelalert to get that realistic hotelalert so it will be like
    Message from Hotel Management:
    <the message>
    - [username]
    and maybe some logging for staff commands and trading logs maybe? that would be probably useful.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

@Sylas

What I would suggest you do is make a fork of https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler and make your hotel the way you like it :-)
    Then when the final version comes around you simply merge the changes from the origin into your fork.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    358Posts

I guess the RetroCMS Beta3 and the newest kepler version arent compatible?
    Got some issues like changing clothes ingame wont work.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomad View Post
    I guess the RetroCMS Beta3 and the newest kepler version arent compatible?
    Got some issues like changing clothes ingame wont work.
    Whatever RetroCMS does is out of my control.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    317Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Whatever RetroCMS does is out of my control.
    Alex i guess i already commented with u, about the v17 in-game change looks inside room, doesn't work with SSO Ticket...

A little secret for everyone i already working on a Beta4 compatible with some new features of kepler ;)
    RetroCMS Developer
    Development Thread | GitHub (Beta3 Branch) | GitHub Stable Branch (Soon)

True MemberRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    358Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m.tiago View Post
    Alex i guess i already commented with u, about the v17 in-game change looks inside room, doesn't work with SSO Ticket...

A little secret for everyone i already working on a Beta4 compatible with some new features of kepler ;)
    Sounds good! Cant wait!

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    BristolLocation
    71Posts

Does anyone know why the only commands I can use is the normal user commands?
    Cant use commands like :givecredits or :hotelalert or any of the staff commands.

Using R15 dcrs with rank 6, haven't touched any of the settings so their default.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

You need to be rank 7.

RANKLESS(0),
    NORMAL(1),
    COMMUNITY_MANAGER(2),
    GUIDE(3),
    HOBBA(4),
    SUPERHOBBA(5),
    MODERATOR(6),
    ADMINISTRATOR(7);

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    BristolLocation
    71Posts

Does Snowstorm work with R15 dcrs or is it not coded yet?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    317Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habbz96 View Post
    Quackster have no plans to port SnowStorm right now... And i he does , you gonna need a custom cct for SnowStorm without the checksum system...
    RetroCMS Developer
    Development Thread | GitHub (Beta3 Branch) | GitHub Stable Branch (Soon)

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    77Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habbz96 View Post
    SS is not coded, yet for kepler at least. Although he got SS working on classichabbo.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    ChileLocation
    9Posts

Help with this!!!

020-08-04T17:08:19.758 - [org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler] - Kepler - Habbo Hotel Emulation (max version supported: v26)2020-08-04T17:08:19.758 - [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2020-08-04T17:08:20.029 - [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2020-08-04T17:08:22.626 - [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool] - processing - Exception during pool initialization.java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not connect to address=(host=127.0.0.1)(port=3306)(type=master) : Connection refused: connect at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:234) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.connException(ExceptionMapper.java:95) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1203) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.Utils.retrieveProxy(Utils.java:560) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbConnection.newConnection(MariaDbConnection.java:174) at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:92) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:117) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:123) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:375) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:204) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:459) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:533) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:114) at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.<init>(HikariDataSource.java:72) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage.<init>(Storage.java:51) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage.connect(Storage.java:71) at org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:86)Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.waitForConnect(Native Method) at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:107) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:399) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:242) at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:224) at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:403) at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:591) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connect(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:501) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1195) ... 14 more2020-08-04T17:08:22.720 - [org.alexdev.kepler.dao.Storage] - Could not connect

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

@valen001 it tells you that you have a problem with your database.
    Check that your database services/software is running.
    Check connection strings. (hostname,database,username,password).

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    ChileLocation
    9Posts

@webbanditten what version of xammp is recommended to use? or do you recommend using another database?

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    28Posts

For the database I'm running Mariadb.

I've also started working on a cms for Kepler written in .NET core you can see my progress here https://habbo.webbanditten.dk

I'm planning to open source the cms eventually but at the moment I'm working on getting groups implemented and then I will have to refactor the HabboHome service.

I'm also actively working on my fork of Kepler which fixes some minor defects and adds groups and pets.

https://github.com/Webbanditten/Kepler

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Advertisement