Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

does someone can send me a loader?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Which browser are you guys using. I cant load shockwave. Ive tried older version of firefox and even palemoon. Any recomendations, configuration.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

:( Sorry for the inconvenience , i won't waste your time again.

Asking questions isn't a waste of time, ask away! :):

Which browser are you guys using. I cant load shockwave. Ive tried older version of firefox and even palemoon. Any recomendations, configuration.

The browsers have to be 32-bit versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty nice! i love your work on this server! i wish it had snowstorm

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Okay so the next update ended up being far more larger than I expected, at first it was to fix the voting system so that room rating votes expire after a month, and then I noticed a part of the gift system was broken, and then I noticed there was some issues with the catalogue and other items, and the list of things to do became bigger and bigger..

Changelog

- Added: Wobble Squabble! Yes, Wobble Squabble is now added. m.tiago I hope you enjoy. :): Logic has been shamelessly taken from Blunk.
- Added: New voting/room rating system where votes expire after a month, like official Habbo.
- Added: Completely redid the catalogue with the correct (official) texts, added some pages, and fixed some categories of items.
- Added: The Club Shop catalogue page (the special club furniture you can purchase) if you're HC, it only shows if you're a member of Habbo Club.
- Added: Missing HC carpet for gifts.
- Added: Presents page.
- Added: Grunge furni line.
- Added: Romantique furni line.
- Added: All Area coloured items.
- Added: All Pura coloured items.
- Added: All Iced coloured items.

- Fixed: "Unexpected exception in the selector loop." with the help of hellas
- Fixed: Can longer swim after diving in the non-accessible pool area.
- Fixed: Deliver present information window (open opening present) now correctly shows posters and coloured items (example, rollers and mode furniture are white but are defined with colours).
- Fixed: All item names and descriptions.

Battleball bugs fixed:

- Fixed: Teleportation of other users when using cannon power up in BattleBall.
- Fixed: Still able to bounce after using the bomb power up while bouncing in BattleBall.

Screenshots

Wobble Squabble:

uRCPPa0 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

rLNf3Ol - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Catalogue screenshots:

HC Club Shop page:
lUvwcTK - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

HC Info page(s):
uqXqW8 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

All Area colours
bLVIHbZ - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Trax soundsets sorted into their categories:
Nyx8k1l - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Using proper deals icon for rollers:
5shQUDB - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

The compiled binary is available at:

If you're already using 1.16 then I suggest you run this migration sql file otherwise you will not be able to take advantage of the newest features. Always do a backup before making permanent changes to the database.

The migration SQL:

DCRs

I've uploaded my personal DCRs for everyone to use, which I strongly recommend using as a lot of missing stuff has been added back, such as soundsets and missing c_images.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

Great stuff Quackster! I've had some good fun with this in the last few days.

If anyone is having trouble with the DCRs - they work fine, but you have to change the "index.html" file to "index.php" otherwise it will just loop and d/c you every time.

Also, if you try and set up the latest release (1.17) with the SQL included in the packaged version, you won't be able to see any public rooms or create any private rooms. You will need to import the migration SQL file regardless of if you were migrating or not.

[STRIKE]Finally, a question I'm hoping you can help with @Quackster - I am using IE 11 and the Adobe Shockwave Player plugin thing, and I am getting constant freezing - so bad that I can hardly place furniture in rooms or use the game for more than 5 mins without having to reload the page as everything is stuck. Any ideas? The server doesn't output any errors at all, the loader just freezes.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: got this sorted out, realized IE on W10 isn't 32bit. Downloaded Firefox from OldVersions (v17 on their page) and working fine now :)
Cheers.
Will

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Good work , did games now save scores on database ?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Great stuff Quackster! I've had some good fun with this in the last few days.

If anyone is having trouble with the DCRs - they work fine, but you have to change the "index.html" file to "index.php" otherwise it will just loop and d/c you every time.

Also, if you try and set up the latest release (1.17) with the SQL included in the packaged version, you won't be able to see any public rooms or create any private rooms. You will need to import the migration SQL file regardless of if you were migrating or not.

[STRIKE]Finally, a question I'm hoping you can help with @Quackster - I am using IE 11 and the Adobe Shockwave Player plugin thing, and I am getting constant freezing - so bad that I can hardly place furniture in rooms or use the game for more than 5 mins without having to reload the page as everything is stuck. Any ideas? The server doesn't output any errors at all, the loader just freezes.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: got this sorted out, realized IE on W10 isn't 32bit. Downloaded Firefox from OldVersions (v17 on their page) and working fine now :)
Cheers.
Will

Do not run the 1.17 migration against the kepler.sql you just imported in the v1.17 release or the master repo, since the latest kepler.sql is always up to date and doesn't require any migration sql files.

I've just tested the migration SQL from the kepler.sql in the v1.16 release, which is one version behind, and it works fine.

And yeah, my mistake, I renamed it to index.html, I completely forgot I left PHP code in there to test SSO tickets. :tongue:

Good work , did games now save scores on database ?

Nope, the Wobble Squabble games do not save to database, this is because I am aware of a few bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: WJJ
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Damn Quack Quack! This is a nostalgia train running at 10/10 speed!

Thank you for making this live again, of course, I could just download HoloGraph and .... Just kidding, great work. I hope seeing some retro servers further using this, your projects as awlays are well made, fast, optimized and well coded.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do not run the 1.17 migration against the kepler.sql you just imported in the v1.17 release or the master repo, since the latest kepler.sql is always up to date and doesn't require any migration sql files.

I've just tested the migration SQL from the kepler.sql in the v1.16 release, which is one version behind, and it works fine.

The migration SQL is not the issue, but rather the latest v1.17 SQL that is included with the precompiled jar. It has columns missing (e.g. rating for rooms). v1.16 SQL + migration SQL is working fine.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

The migration SQL is not the issue, but rather the latest v1.17 SQL that is included with the precompiled jar. It has columns missing (e.g. rating for rooms). v1.16 SQL + migration SQL is working fine.

Ah, I know what the issue is! The v1.17 download has the v1.16 SQL but on the master branch is actually the v1.17 SQL to use. :eek:tt1:

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Quackster, you're a maniac. I've admired your work on RaGEZONE since I can remember. This is awesome, I spun up a v14 a while ago but the Shockwave issue bummed me out. v14 is King, anyone saying anything v18+ is retro is wrong. You're the GOAT Quackster.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Small hotfix to address hitting from far away distance in Wobble Squabble, ticket checking for both players in Wobble Squabble and also using latest SQL in release, no migration is necessary, unless you're using an older version (if you're running v1.16 then use the v1.17 migration).

Quackster, you're a maniac. I've admired your work on RaGEZONE since I can remember. This is awesome, I spun up a v14 a while ago but the Shockwave issue bummed me out. v14 is King, anyone saying anything v18+ is retro is wrong. You're the GOAT Quackster.

Thanks mate, and I kind of disagree. I've been convinced by Alito that v31 is the best Habbo version ever. :eek:tt1:

But v14 is still a good version (or even v15 considering you can have a jukebox and trax playlists)! :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks mate, and I kind of disagree. I've been convinced by Alito that v31 is the best Habbo version ever. :eek:tt1:

Let me guess *cough cough* joystick? ^^; It's cool to see all these new features! Also I want to wish everybody a happy new year already! (now I'm already posting why not say this as well)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

The next update of Kepler won't come for a while (maybe not for a month) because I'm going overseas soon but that doesn't mean this project is dead, if I find any game breaking bugs I'll try my best to update it within the next week.

Let me guess *cough cough* joystick? ^^; It's cool to see all these new features! Also I want to wish everybody a happy new year already! (now I'm already posting why not say this as well)

Joystick is a part of it :tongue:, but I also like the new catalogue, the pixel functionality and a larger furniture range as they're all supported by v31.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Quackster can i use this on a Raspberry Pi?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will it be stable for like 6 players at the same time? : )

Back