Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 363839404142434445464748 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    7Posts

Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Thank You! I'll try this.
    Of course I already done the cct files at hof_furni, but do I need to set something in figuredata.txt?

MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    9Posts

No you don't have to. Informations for furnis is contained in "items_definitions". Interactions and dimensions and things like that are set there. Do not confuse with "items"! catalogue_items is there to make the item available in the catalog and specifies how much the item should cost, whether it is to be sold as a single item or as a package, etc. catalogue_pages in turn only contains information about the catalog pages. what are the names of the pages, catalog description and banner, who can see the page (user, HCs, moderator, admin, etc)

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    7Posts

Well explained. Thank you.

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    7Posts

Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Well, I had no luck. Maybe I'm just too dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, figured it out. Just wish there was a easier way.

[VIP] MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    432Posts

I've been messing with retros for more than 15 years and I've never known how to add/edit badges..

Using Kepler how do I add/edit badges? Changing anything in the c_images folder does nothing.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    56Posts

Joocy you edit the database tables containing the badges assigned to users. I will see if I can't find time this week to make a chat command for managing badges and make a pull request.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

[VIP] MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    432Posts

Does the :givebadge command not already do that? I was messing around with badges in the hotel and was assigning myself badges to test but many just show as blank. Perhaps I didn’t properly check the database to see what 3-letter badge designations were assigned after issuing the command.

Btw your 2006 CMS is impressive, I don’t speak Danish but it looks really well done

Also, any chance you and would be willing to give me some tips on pulling Keplers source and making additions? I’ve tried in the past but didn’t get too far, and I’d really like to get better with Java.
    Last edited by Ketchup; 02-03-22 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Rule #27 - Take it to pm.

MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi! I can’t run the run.bat file :'(

(https://ibb.co/xgMyZQ6)

I configured the server.ini file as written here (https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler)

Please help me, I just want to play with my friend

MemberRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    9Posts

You either have a wrong path in run.bat or you don't have JDK installed.

If you don't have it installed: https://www.oracle.com/de/java/techn...downloads.html

Otherwise open the run.bat with an editor and adjust the path. It must lead to the java.exe. Should look like this
    @echo off
    title Kepler Habbo Server
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-12.0.2\bin\java.exe" -jar kepler.jar
    pause

MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    5Posts

Hi! Any chance to get the spanish v14 external_texts ?

And does anybody know how to embed the habbo.dcr inside a .exe using Macromedia Director ?

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,476Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Hi! Any chance to get the spanish v14 external_texts ?
    Where else, but the official Habbo.es texts?

https://web.archive.org/web/20070904...external_texts

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,476Posts
    Who wants to see the project owner give Kepler some love after more than 18 months of no releases?! Hell yeah, I hope people still care about this project. lol

This is the Kepler v1.4 release. I bumped it to v1.4 from v1.32 because the changelog is absolutely massive and I figured a milestone this big deserves a bigger version increment.

---IMPORTANT: the format of server.ini has changed, my best advice is to delete the current one, and Kepler will recreate it, and then you can reconfigure it---

Some other important notes:

* Birthdays and emails and receiving email options are now saved to the database, if a person tries to change their email or save their password while they never had a birthday entered, the database will use that birthday for future onwards, remember that!

* Poker is probably one of the last features that Kepler still lacks, and honestly I'm unsure if I'll ever get around it, maybe at some point.

Changelog

- New: standardised Kepler to run on JDK 11, which is a a long term edition of Java.
    - New: remove bcrypt, if you can't get libsodium to work, that's not my problem.
    - New: removed support for any Habbo version higher than v14, this means that jukeboxes won't work, but having multiple versions made it easy for people installing Kepler to fuck up their installation, so I removed all of it, the packets for the jukebox are still there though.
    - New: redid the generation of server.ini. PLEASE DELETE YOUR SERVER.INI AND LET IT RECREATE IT.
    - New: dropped support for plaintext passwords.
    - Added: recycler config entries.
    - Added: change password, email and receive news toggle.
    - Added: old style lido furniture layout for 'Habbo Lido' public room.
    - Added: queue tile support to infobus.
    - Added: queue tiles to infobus (see figure 1).
    - Fixed: users without swimmers could still use pool ladders.
    - Fixed: the table for public room walkways, was missing.
    - Fixed: pools are more consistently going to allow descend/drop.
    - Fixed: the check of max height drop and jump no longer gives a Habbo superpowers.
    - Fixed: pool elevator now actually allows people who bought tickets while wearing swimmers.
    - Fixed: habbos are now bolted into the swim animation until AFTER their dive and hopping out of the pool is finished.
    - Fixed: purchasing posters now gives the intended poster instead of a blank whatever the fuck.
    - Fixed: teleporters as a whole were kind of fucked up before, but now they work fine.
    - Fixed: call for help tickets no longer get stuck after being deleted.
    - Fixed: Habbos can no longer stare at someone while inside a doorway.
    - Fixed: purchasing film.
    - Fixed: gifting film.
    - Fixed: gifts now work for both posters and film, amazing!
    - Fixed: some Habbos would get their feet glued to the floor of the pool booth.
    - Fixed: placing room items wouldn't refresh the tile map and if there was a soundmachine, for example.
    - Fixed: battleball now gives accurate scoring.

figure 1:

This was done by hand, so I hope you're happy!

Download:

Compiled release: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/releases/tag/v1.4
    Source code: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...ee3bf1908b.zip

As always, if you're upgrading from v1.32 (until now, this has been the latest version for 1 and 1/2 years) then run the v1.4 migration against your database in the /migrations/ folder. Always remember to take backups.
    Last edited by Quackster; 30-07-22 at 12:29 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    35Posts
    You're making a great job with this!
    hope someday the emulator could be extended to more versions like v38, 40... and beyond,
    maybe one day be an universal emulator working with any version (a dream) *-*
    your habbo archive looks offline

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    15Posts
    Thank you for the amazing work, it keeps improving. You are keeping a piece of internet history alive.

MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    18Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I hope people still care about this project. lol.
    Good joke this project is the only reason I'm still interested in habbo

Advertisement