Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Thanks mate, and I kind of disagree. I've been convinced by Alito that v31 is the best Habbo version ever. :eek:tt1:

But v14 is still a good version (or even v15 considering you can have a jukebox and trax playlists)! :):

Can't argue with that, everyone has their own preferences. From the oldschool retro community, thank you for Kepler. I'm spinning up a server right now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

after jumped from the diving board, this strange bug happens
Quackster

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

after jumped from the diving board, this strange bug happens
Quackster

Swimming pool ladders are literally the bane of my existence :tongue:, they'll be fixed in the next update, or the one after that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

When deleting a item (with the delete button) it doesn't disappear and the room category resets (tested with a Silver trophy)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone tell me how to compile the source with Gradle? I want to test some things out but the compiling is giving me a headache. I have never used Gradle before and it has been some time since I worked with Java.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

---
For anyone interested:
This is the BetterKeplerCatalogue that i'am working on for a while.
Just published it on Github
@Quackster if its done, can you use it for Kepler? :D

Edit: While creating some pages, it seems there are some issues with the name_index thing. How can i add new pages to the default name index? I have some new furni's you didn't add! :)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

---
For anyone interested:
This is the BetterKeplerCatalogue that i'am working on for a while.
Just published it on Github
@Quackster if its done, can you use it for Kepler? :D

Edit: While creating some pages, it seems there are some issues with the name_index thing. How can i add new pages to the default name index? I have some new furni's you didn't add! :)

I just remade the catalogue... it's literally based from screenshots of the . There's no reason why you should be remaking the catalogue unless you totally missed this post.

Last edited:
Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Anyone got input as to why the actual loader won't load past the Sulake logo? Sulake logo shows but no progress bar appears, then all goes black. I downloaded Alex's v14 DCRs and put them in htdocs, folder is titled v14 and everything is set correctly in the loader, which is titled index.php. Server is running. No idea what's wrong with it.

Nvm... I set the connection.info.port to 3306, not 12321. All is well. Let there be Habbo

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Anyone got input as to why the actual loader won't load past the Sulake logo? Sulake logo shows but no progress bar appears, then all goes black. I downloaded Alex's v14 DCRs and put them in htdocs, folder is titled v14 and everything is set correctly in the loader, which is titled index.php. Server is running. No idea what's wrong with it.

Nvm... I set the connection.info.port to 3306, not 12321. All is well. Let there be Habbo

Sorry not tested alex dcrs yet , but i'm testing with a v17 DCR and working fine , i'll post soon that dcr :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I change the amount of credits and the motto a player starts with etc.?

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

You mentioned on DevBest that the Mod tool is a WIP, are all staff ranks disabled too? I noticed the ranks table is empty, and setting my rank to every possible number does nothing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when the server is running, how can i access it? localhost:12321 via webbrowser does not work..

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

when the server is running, how can i access it? localhost:12321 via webbrowser does not work..

Download those v14 DCRs that Quackster linked, put the folder in your htdocs and navigate to it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Then I just get a black site, PHP is installed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Link is correct. Tried it with latest Firefox and Chrome und latest Ubuntu and Windows 10.

Back