Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Link is correct. Tried it with latest Firefox and Chrome und latest Ubuntu and Windows 10.

Adobe Shockwave doesn't work on latest Firefox / Chrome. I'd suggest using Palemoon 32 bit version. Also Shockwave and Ubuntu isn't a good combination and getting Shockwave to work on Ubuntu is really stressful so I'd suggest just using Windows to play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So I need a Tower PC with Windows XP? o_O

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

You don't need a tower PC, you just need a Windows machine with 32 bit palemoon (you can run a 32 bit palemoon on Windows 10 64 bit as well) to play Shockwave.

Doesn't have to be Palemoon, I use a 32-bit v17 of Mozilla, works just fine. But seeing as Palemoon is just a fork of Mozilla it's all the same.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Doesn't have to be Palemoon, I use a 32-bit v17 of Mozilla, works just fine. But seeing as Palemoon is just a fork of Mozilla it's all the same.
Except the fact that running an outdated version of software will make you vulnerable to security holes. These will and have been patched in the Pale Moon project compared to an older version of Firefox.

Reaction score

Hey, me again.

Do you plan on adding room bots (ones in public rooms) at any point? I am not a developer, so excuse my ignorance, but I assume it wouldn't be too hard as you have access to a lot of old school emus (i.e. debbo etc.) which had them, so the bot names, locations and figure data should be all there.

Alternatively, if you could implement the code in the server to support bots people could figure out the actual boring bot stuff like the speech, coordinates of where the boundaries are (but would need a :x :y command also coding) and then re-share with the community.

No pressure though, this is already an amazing piece of work.

Cheers.
Will

p.s. if anyone is about to reply with "this is open source do it yourself" I am aware of that. I just wanted to ask the question.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone got a cms for it?
Or a client file

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Except the fact that running an outdated version of software will make you vulnerable to security holes. These will and have been patched in the Pale Moon project compared to an older version of Firefox.

I honestly didn't even consider that, you're completely right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can somebody help me?
Do I need complete dcrs for that now, or just the loader.dcr and the emulator?
If I use the loader.html and the complete v21,v18,v14 dcrs to do it always stand by "Going to Habbo Hotel...."
Does anyone happen to have a small tutorial or can I give a short help?

Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

pls help....

He gives a connection but I do not come in the client..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone give me the right dcrs and loader.php?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just wanted to report a few bugs, some your probably already aware of:

1. Users keep randomly disconnecting, not sure why as I tried diagnosing (usually if you stay on hotelview for a few mins but not all the time)!
2. Battleships and Poker disconnect you.
3. When swimming in Lido if you cross the diving line then exit pool, your still swim everywhere.

One last thing:
I set everything up with proxy ips and ports so obviously I wont be able to IP ban anyone, are proxys going to be implemented properly atall?

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just wanted to report a few bugs, some your probably already aware of:

1. Users keep randomly disconnecting, not sure why as I tried diagnosing (usually if you stay on hotelview for a few mins but not all the time)!
2. Battleships and Poker disconnect you.
3. When swimming in Lido if you cross the diving line then exit pool, your still swim everywhere.

One last thing:
I set everything up with proxy ips and ports so obviously I wont be able to IP ban anyone, are proxys going to be implemented properly atall?

Thank you!

I personally don't have the disconnection error at all and I've had 2 days+ server uptime. That may also have something to do with your proxy.

As for the games disconnecting you, Kepler so far only has tic-tac-toe and chess implemented if I'm not mistaken. You would need to get the packets and write the rest up yourself.

Got nothing for the pool bug though :p

Although, I do believe Alex is aware of this and has promised multiple times to fix it sometime in the near future as he is on vacation atm,

Can somebody help me?
Do I need complete dcrs for that now, or just the loader.dcr and the emulator?
If I use the loader.html and the complete v21,v18,v14 dcrs to do it always stand by "Going to Habbo Hotel...."

Does anyone happen to have a small tutorial or can I give a short help?

Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

pls help....

He gives a connection but I do not come in the client..

add client.php to your htdocs directory or root directory of whatever web hosting application you are using.

use this here, you may need to tweak it a bit ----> https://pastebin.com/raw/5DRRh14Z

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I personally don't have the disconnection error at all and I've had 2 days+ server uptime. That may also have something to do with your proxy.

As for the games disconnecting you, Kepler so far only has tic-tac-toe and chess implemented if I'm not mistaken. You would need to get the packets and write the rest up yourself.

Got nothing for the pool bug though :p

Although, I do believe Alex is aware of this and has promised multiple times to fix it sometime in the near future as he is on vacation atm,

add client.php to your htdocs directory or root directory of whatever web hosting application you are using.

use this here, you may need to tweak it a bit ---->

Thanks, I noticed that you can not save photos with the camera, the emulator spits me out of error.
Is there a solution for this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Quackster linked on the first page
Do you have the v21 dcrs?

I get this error when opening the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone also have an issue with the monthly club gift, I get the pop up to accept the gift but if you click OK, the emulator just throws a null pointer exception and doesnt give you the gift?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any solution on this error ill get when I start the server

Ball like Wall
Reaction score

Any solution on this error ill get when I start the server

Your Java versions are mismatched. You need JDK 11 installed with the bin folder in your path field of system variables.
Do this:
- Uninstall all versions of Java except for JDK 11
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" to make sure JDK 11 is installed. If it is, copy the path "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" without the quotes
- Open Windows Control Panel and go to System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings (on the left)
- When the System Properties window pops up, click "Environmental Variables"
- When the Envrionmental Variables window pops up, select the "Path" entry in the bottom window, then click "Edit"
- When the "Edit environmental variable" window pops up, click "New" at the top right
- Paste that Java folder path "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" or whatever it is, if it's different for you.
- Click "ok" on all the Windows.

If when you start the server again, you get the same error, try rebooting the PC.

I don't know what the "tile" error is related to, but I get the same thing on my server but everything works just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your Java versions are mismatched. You need JDK 11 installed with the bin folder in your path field of system variables.
Do this:
- Uninstall all versions of Java except for JDK 11
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" to make sure JDK 11 is installed. If it is, copy the path "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" without the quotes
- Open Windows Control Panel and go to System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings (on the left)
- When the System Properties window pops up, click "Environmental Variables"
- When the Envrionmental Variables window pops up, select the "Path" entry in the bottom window, then click "Edit"
- When the "Edit environmental variable" window pops up, click "New" at the top right
- Paste that Java folder path "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.2\bin" or whatever it is, if it's different for you.
- Click "ok" on all the Windows.

If when you start the server again, you get the same error, try rebooting the PC.

I don't know what the "tile" error is related to, but I get the same thing on my server but everything works just fine.
Thnx i have fixed that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does anyone know how to solve the problem with the camera?
The emulator also indicates an error. (see image)

Back