Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LEAK] "Habbo" by Mikkel/wizcsharp [R63, New Protocol]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course you should leave the other developers credits, adding things like a command doesn't make it your server ;)

I totally agree on that and though that I'm not really going to add commands because there are enough Commands obviously on to the emulators so I'm sure that nobody is really in need of Commands anymore.

As if i will ad new things i will of course leave the credits to those who've made this way before me.

And my credits will always go to the original developers and if i don't really need credits because adding features is a good thing but it's nothing more then adding them and not to be a slime ball that the developers are going to a harder time on to making this et cetera.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I totally agree on that and though that I'm not really going to add commands because there are enough Commands obviously on to the emulators so I'm sure that nobody is really in need of Commands anymore.

As if i will ad new things i will of course leave the credits to those who've made this way before me.

And my credits will always go to the original developers and if i don't really need credits because adding features is a good thing but it's nothing more then adding them and not to be a slime ball that the developers are going to a harder time on to making this et cetera.

I suggest using HabboLatino even though it is a terrible base it is far more in in-game. You will need to code a lot of primary features if you wish to use this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I suggest using HabboLatino even though it is a terrible base it is far more in in-game. You will need to code a lot of primary features if you wish to use this.

Well i don't know if HabboLatino is better but if you say so then i will go on with HabboLatino like you suggested.

Anyway this also seems to be a good emulator with a good base but I'm going to go with your advice and just start on HabboLatino anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i don't know if HabboLatino is better but if you say so then i will go on with HabboLatino like you suggested.

Anyway this also seems to be a good emulator with a good base but I'm going to go with your advice and just start on HabboLatino anyway.

This is missing a lot of primary features like navigator, catalog, rooms pretty much most of in-game.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is missing a lot of primary features like navigator, catalog, rooms pretty much most of in-game.

Ah thanks I'll just start on to HabboLatino adding some nice features there and in the future when people want it or something release it for those who really want it.... and are interested in to it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Obviously because he's PEjump making yet another comeback on a new account, after he have previously been banned from the forum, obviously for ever.

Talking of come backs... Hi.

OnTopic: Already started using this as a base, nice of the community to provide packet logs while I was gone means developing is less effort on my end of collecting that poop, anyways nice release

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

OnTopic: Already started using this as a base, nice of the community to provide packet logs while I was gone means developing is less effort on my end of collecting that poop, anyways nice release

Well it's pretty weird if someone have been banned and he just registers an name to come back.

For me he's welcome anyway....

Reaction score

Yeah.. You should probably take a look at the packet handling. It can't handle more than one single packet at a time.
(I love trolling around with people, who uses this release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back