Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LEAK] TrionCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Mikkel. You might know me better as wizcsharp.
Today I'll release a leak of "TrionCMS", which was made by Shredinator.

[ ]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's not done yet. I wouldn't recommend using it yet. (and I should know, it's my CMS)

You can find more information about it in my development thread, but as I said, I wouldn't recommend using it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Screenies,Not Completed,Awfull Structure,Hate It,Complete It Now!
Um... all devs take their time. He also recommended that you didn't use it yet. It's no where near finished. And I completely agree with you zJordan, very clean code and not messy. Easy to navigate around.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your understanding of codeigniter is total poop, your not binding parameters in queries, your parsing templates from outside the views, and your using direct posts and gets. This isn't code igniter, this is a poop example of a retards way of doing something. #Learn2Script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this 9/10 from me :)

what about the DB for this CMS what can i use for it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I quiet frankly prefer people not to download this as this is an leak. I've currently released the real version which is findable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back