Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play)
Update: Added video tutorial for setup of arcturus, nitro, flash, ams and customs in under 2 mins for extreme noob friendly!!!
Hey everyone,
Hopefully this gives the community a little boost enabling newer users to get started easier.
Used to play back in old school days and dabble a little in retros and always struggled setting up a retro unless it was a 1click.

Finally got a better understanding and some help and made this server with an old school Habbo old school RS and RS classic server setup ready to go in just a few clicks no tech knowledge needed.
I also included a ton of customs ive paid for and found.

Everything here isnt my work ive just changed settings and made a repack into an easy virtual machine , credits to everyone who’s work ive repacked.

The servers are all setup to run privately on your local host but can be easily changed with some quick edits to be accessed by whoever.

——————————————-
Features

Latest Habbo Server
Arcturus Morningstar v3 emulator
Brain CMS
AMS Catalog
Thousands of customs
Nitro HTML5 (Can run on iOS no App)
HTML/Flash Clients

Old School Habbo Server
Kepler server emulator
V14 dcrs working (other versions might be setup too)
Working loader
Shockwave installed

Sweet little addons to the repack:

RuneScape Classic Single Player

RuneScape Old School Single Player

——————————————————————
All you need to do is
- download the 7zip file,
- Unzip with 7zip
- Install Virtual Box
- Choose to add existing virtual box and choose the file you just unzipped.
- Start Virtual Machine
- Rest of simple instructions are on sticky notes when you open the machine

Ive setup an account with admin rights :
User: habbo
Password: password
Link:
1fichier -

——————————————————

For people who want to set it up on there own computer (not virtual machine) here’s the files and quick instructions

Latest Habbo

1. Download/install xampp
2. Start Apache and MySQL in xampp control
3. Delete files inside C:/xampp/htdocs
4. Replace with files inside CMS zip
5. Create database on MySQL called habbo and execute habbo.sql in that database
6. Extract emulator and open Run file
7. Using chrome for nitro or a flash enabled browser for flash open 127.0.0.1
8. Default account is user: habbo password: password

Files for non virtual machine setup habbo latest :
1fichier -

-----------------------------------------------------
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR NON VM LATEST SETUP - UNDER 2 MINS
————————————————
———————————————————-

Habbo Old School - Kepler

1. Install xampp and start apache and mysql on control
2. Make mysql database called kepler in phpmyadmin or with navicat
3. Execute sql file in database
4. Replace xampp/htdocs with files from classic.zip
making sure that its xampp/htdocs/classic
5. Start Server and connect with shockwave browser at
6. Default user is habbo password is password

Files for non virtual machine setup habbo old school :
1fichier -

—————————-
I was hoping with this to help build to community and let builders not have to worry about getting there builds wiped .
I think it would be cool if we had somewhere we could exchange the sql code for our rooms to use and share with other hotels :D
If you like the repack let me know, lots can be fixed still, this was me just cramming together a feature packed collection for users of any skill level . 35EACB66-1CFE-4B04-BAF8-92ECC614AC87 - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums 55EA369A-5BAA-43C7-B96C-60CE896F1774 - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums 652B09EC-D834-4DF5-9BBF-0EB6EA2900FF - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums E34E2F70-4E0D-494F-888A-8788416EDA2D - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums ED3B1319-E536-4826-B6B3-1A634DF5591F - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for sharing this bundle! I tried to set up the classic for test some stuff but i can't acces to it. It stays on the black screen 'Adobe Shockwave'. I am using basilisk browser.

CourseLanguage - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums
CourseLanguage - Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Handy for people who don't know how to set it up!
Great Job :)

Reaction score
I would really work on better formatting, it's kind of confusing to read. Maybe give every pack / item a custom title font size or something, so it doesn't look like a big chunk of text. Other than that, good release, might be useful for newer people!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey if your installing on your computer not on virtual machine make sure you
install shockwave 11
Make sure shockwave loader/dcrs is stored in xampp/htdocs/classic/v14
MySQL and Apache are turned on and database file executed .

If you keep having trouble easiest way is to just download the virtual machine should be setup ready to go
Hi, thanks for sharing this bundle! I tried to set up the classic for test some stuff but i can't acces to it. It stays on the black screen 'Adobe Shockwave'. I am using basilisk browser.

I would really work on better formatting, it's kind of confusing to read. Maybe give every pack / item a custom title font size or something, so it doesn't look like a big chunk of text. Other than that, good release, might be useful for newer people!

Good idea ! Plan to fix this post up and update the files as time goes on just a fun little side protect while I’m stuck at home with newborn :D
Thank you !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thank you with all my heart for the packs that you provide me. This helps the community and ourselves more than anything. I hope others do the same. and people are not selfish and toxic thanks to these packs there are many people who have learned to set up hotels, to study them to create plugins, furni, emulators, programs for us to use and make it easier for us to have a better habbo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thank you with all my heart for the packs that you provide me. This helps the community and ourselves more than anything. I hope others do the same. and people are not selfish and toxic thanks to these packs there are many people who have learned to set up hotels, to study them to create plugins, furni, emulators, programs for us to use and make it easier for us to have a better habbo.

Thanks for the kind words buddy very encouraging that’s exactly what I was hoping for ! ????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks buddy! I managed to get it working. My last question is: How can i use the v26? I tried the same steps that you mentioned before with v26 but only v14 worked. And again, thanks for this repack.:):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks buddy! I managed to get it working. My last question is: How can i use the v26? I tried the same steps that you mentioned before with v26 but only v14 worked. And again, thanks for this repack.:):

Hey mate no problem really happy to have helped!

I actually havent dabbled with the classic emulator to much that i included, only set it up and tried to play around with dcrs,
v14 dcrs are the only official dcrs i could find from the emulator creator, the other dcrs included may work may not but to try them out you need to:
- turn off server
- Open Server.ini file
- Where it says each version port, change the version you want to 12321 and change the v14 to 0 , save
- start server
- then when you open in browser change the end of the address from 127.0.0.1/classic/v14 to 127.0.0.1/classic/v21 for example.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello good contributes and thanks for bringing it to the forum,I have a question. Can i install it in vps?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello good contributes and thanks for bringing it to the forum,I have a question. Can i install it in vps?

Hey mate no worries :)
You can setup on vps but youd need to change all the settings files IP addresses from 127.0.0.1 to your own vps IP address if you want it to be public as ive set it up for playing private LAN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for answering, if I did, but in nitro it stays loading the emulator, it loads it as 0.0.0.0:2096 as if there was no connection with nitro,If I could enter by flash but when I give myself range and enter the client, it removes it from me

you Discord?

Back