Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury 3.2 Catalog [Updated]

Retired
Reaction score
Hello ragezone, I'm releasing my catalog that was on my hotel as I'll be moving to a different emu soon, therefore this catalog will be useless to me. This catalog has much more updated furniture and extra pages such as 'Events'.

• New Army Furniture
  • New Infobus Furniture
  • Events Page
  • VIP Page
  • Easter 2015
  • Rabbits Furniture
  • Other bits and bobs

NOTE: Some of the furniture require zoomout images, once the zoomout swf are released I will post it on this thread for you guy's to download. This catalog only work for mercury but you could always try and convert it for azure. If there's any problems with anything then let me know ASAP!

Screenshots

Credits -
@Robot [Me]
@MrSpooks
@asesinato for some headers and teasers
Sulake for furniture.
Anyone else who I've missed out!
@Shield Retros

Link -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone, I'm releasing my catalog that was on my hotel as I'll be moving to a different emu soon, therefore this catalog will be useless to me. This catalog has much more updated furniture and extra pages such as 'Events'.

• New Army Furniture
  • New Infobus Furniture
  • Events Page
  • VIP Page
  • Easter 2015
  • Rabbits Furniture
  • Other bits and bobs

NOTE: Some of the furniture require zoomout images, once the zoomout swf are released I will post it on this thread for you guy's to download. This catalog only work for mercury but you could always try and convert it for azure. If there's any problems with anything then let me know ASAP!

Screenshots

Credits -
@Robot [Me]
@MrSpooks
@asesinato for some headers and teasers
@habbo for furniture.
@Anyone else who I've missed out!
@Shield Retros

Link -

It looks great!

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks, if you have any problems which you shouldn't then just let me know.

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and your gonna need to find someone who is willing to help you convert it to Azure as I don't have the time. Sorry.

Retired
Reaction score
Infobus catalog images.

Credits: - Lagan!

Robot - Mercury 3.2 Catalog [Updated] - RaGEZONE Forums

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Robot i don't think is good using mention to credits to things that aren't ragezone members, accidentally can mention an user that has nothing related with this, and this will spam his "new subscriptions".

But good release, i always love yours cata's!

Cheers,

Retired
Reaction score
@Robot i don't think is good using mention to credits to things that aren't ragezone members, accidentally can mention an user that has nothing related with this, and this will spam his "new subscriptions".

But good release, i always love yours cata's!

Cheers,
Yeah, haha didn't even realize, and thanks man, much appreciated :)

Back