Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MySQLi] HOLOCMS [OOP]

Loyalty
Reaction score
Re: [MySQLi] PHPRETRO

We need another CMS to be as great as PHPRetro ;( Thanks mate for this recode, it'll be nice to use
You can customise any cms to be as great as phpretro . I use revcms on my retro --> and it has the features phpretro and holocms together with ubercms does. It's just how you develop it.

on topic: any chance you got a translated version?

Reaction score
MysqlI is not solving everything. You still could have exploits. And if you don't know that i think there are still exploits in this cms.
Download it and check then. The OP said in the main thread it's exploit free also I've checked some of the files and it uses safe query's! and also the OP has mentioned that it's exploit free quite a few times!

I guess you don't know the real use of MySQLi and safe query's, LOL!

Last edited:
Make a wish
Reaction score
Download it and check then. The OP said in the main thread it's exploit free also I've checked some of the files and it uses safe query's! and also the OP has mentioned that it's exploit free quite a few times!

I guess you don't know the real use of MySQLi and safe query's, LOL!

I know but if he said that only mysqli solve the exploits i'm note sure this is true. I never cheked the cms. I will do and say it when in find exploits.

Back