Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NGH RevCMS edit/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw this released over DevBest, most of you might not use DevBest so here it is for your use, i will not take credits for this.

Index:
GotMilk - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Me page:

Account settings:
1enhoYy - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Rare values:
3PaqVTv - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Community:
cRnCFDV - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

News:
tb7Zo55 - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Staff page:
PFuFsKK - NGH RevCMS edit/theme - RaGEZONE Forums

made other pages too , But They are similar to others ( for staff page)

- Board members fetches rank 7 members
- Senior members fetches rank 6 members
-hobbas fetches rank 5 members
and events staff fetches rank 4

--
Along with this theres custom Maintenance page + ban page.
added comments system + You will need to change the facebook to yours on me.php

added tinychat page too just like NGH, you will need to edit it to your room

added PluzAse (Its fully working, link is /ase)

Download link:

90% credits to Ngh for the design.
10% to Fran for the release and ripping it.
This was not made by me, just releasing it on ragezone. Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hate people that rip other peoples hard-work, so pathetic.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please go fight somewhere else.
and BTW; @Bozzie: You did steal habbo images, SWF's, etc.

Thanks for sharing the edit @RaGEZONE ;)
I'd love for you to find a Hotel that hasn't done that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I didn't say there is a retro hotel that didn't steal things from habbo,
I just said you did steal something...
Joorren, let's see you make a hotel "Oh look I didn't rip anything!!!" you noob.
Then why are you advertising a retro in your signature?
JackHoll, you made no complete sense. Go on somewhere.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, seriously this is shenanigans. It doesn't matter if someone ripped something or not... All of us retro developers ripped habbo's stuff. So stop complaining. You guys are so blind you get upset about us ripping stuff when we all ripped Habbo's stuff. Ripping is just sharing.

Reaction score
Joorren, let's see you make a hotel "Oh look I didn't rip anything!!!" you noob.

JackHoll, you made no complete sense. Go on somewhere.

Thanks for your opinion.

Look, seriously this is shenanigans. It doesn't matter if someone ripped something or not... All of us retro developers ripped habbo's stuff. So stop complaining. You guys are so blind you get upset about us ripping stuff when we all ripped Habbo's stuff. Ripping is just sharing.
+1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's not sharing unless it's the creator that releases it, instead it's someone that can't do what he has done so feels the need to release his hard-work without permission.
Rant over.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not sharing unless it's the creator that releases it, instead it's someone that can't do what he has done so feels the need to release his hard-work without permission.
Rant over.

Bozzie, my hotel was booted by NGH for days and days, they tried to force my hotel, Core, out of business. They got someone intelligent to get on the hotel for 3 weeks, i hired that person. Ended up being a worker for them, then that person advertised NGH on hotel alert. They took over 20 of my users. They booted me also and threatened me in order for me to sell them Core. So i don't care what you guys have to say about this thread. I'm just a bit glad since its pissing them off.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bozzie, my hotel was booted by NGH for days and days, they tried to force my hotel, Core, out of business. They got someone intelligent to get on the hotel for 3 weeks, i hired that person. Ended up being a worker for them, then that person advertised NGH on hotel alert. They took over 20 of my users. They booted me also and threatened me in order for me to sell them Core. So i don't care what you guys have to say about this thread. I'm just a bit glad since its pissing them off.
Okay, well I suppose Karmas a witch for them hahahaha, I don't like Lewis too much since I got my account ranked on a Hotel he Owned and ha'd my Hotel and he's abit cocky but, it's just ripping peoples CMS but I understand where you're coming from now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll be using it as the basis of my projects now that I came to the forum.
- I'm Brazilian.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
As I have been posting on devbest, people have to have ngh's style, I change my theme style every time I get ripped. I am actually planning on release the legit version of NGH's theme when I change the style.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The index is nice. But the others are the same as any revcms edit. Just changing the tabs and stuff?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The index is nice. But the others are the same as any revcms edit. Just changing the tabs and stuff?

John done our index, I done the rest of the cms. I just hate the way people have to look exactly like NGH. I just change it, I am working on a new cms for NGH atm when I put it live I may release the current one here.

It was guess who booted you, we were mates until this happened. I don't own a booter, I think it is stupid.

Okay, well I suppose Karmas a witch for them hahahaha, I don't like Lewis too much since I got my account ranked on a Hotel he Owned and ha'd my Hotel and he's abit cocky but, it's just ripping peoples CMS but I understand where you're coming from now.

You spammed glide, wrecked the ecconomy and never expected anything back. I do take action when one of my hotels get fucked up by a skidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back