Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NGH RevCMS edit/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bozzie, my hotel was booted by NGH for days and days, they tried to force my hotel, Core, out of business. They got someone intelligent to get on the hotel for 3 weeks, i hired that person. Ended up being a worker for them, then that person advertised NGH on hotel alert. They took over 20 of my users. They booted me also and threatened me in order for me to sell them Core. So i don't care what you guys have to say about this thread. I'm just a bit glad since its pissing them off.

Give what you get I always say.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I'm From Argentina "I speak English", sorry for my bad English, but really this is a buenisima CMS, cms SPANISH Verdas in not so good how are you, really taste proves me :)
Greetings.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can someone close this thread?

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh looks like any other kind of a revcms habbo retro edit nowadays.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's talking about the people that are still developing and selling their stuff. I wont say any names except they have a developer rank here.

I doubt if there's anyone left. Tbh , I agree with nobrain , everyone's left :l I guess it's time for *us* to stop depending on the people before us and start to make things on our own. It's pre obvious tbh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is alot of awesome deveoping people out there!
They just stopped posting on ragezone!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is alot of awesome deveoping people out there!
They just stopped posting on ragezone!

The only forum which I can see with developers is keko , other than that , none that I know of

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great edit, i would give it 8/10 for the theme. You did a nice job, so continue the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back