• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Nitro] [Corelo FlashUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello !

Please excuse me if my English is bad, I only speak French

I am re-sharing this because I find that selling this UI for $ 100 is unreasonable on Corelo's part, especially when I brought my work into it. I am a French developer and in a short time I will be opening an international hotel, you will be able to test the UI that I am preparing on my hotel, all the countries of the world will be able to meet on my hotel and test it in its language.

Let's talk a bit about Flash UI!

Here are screenshots of Flash UI:

EKOog11 - [Nitro] [Corelo FlashUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

GiDtAAv - [Nitro] [Corelo FlashUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the download link:

I also made a flash emulator in 2018 if anyone is interested (for your Flash retro):

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/plusemu-revision-2018-a-1145658/

DISCORD: Mercury#4759

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At first I thought this was a Habbo.swf and I was like oh thats not so special. Had me confused.

Looks very good.

I am in the process of making an improved version, really similar to Habbo.swf with all the functionalities like on my topic: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/plusemu-revision-2018-a-1145658/

$100? Damn. Tested it out using Comet, it looks good. Looking forward to testing it out with a bunch of people.

Haha, good luck :)

Back