Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NovaEMU ~ habbod ~ Butterfly edit ~ Stable ~ Newest UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If this is based on Butterfly r105 like someone stated above, hopefully the massive memory leaks were fixed. If not, I'll imagine this'll cause more trouble than it's worth (despite the 3D pathfinder being exceptional)

Reaction score
If this is based on Butterfly r105 like someone stated above, hopefully the massive memory leaks were fixed. If not, I'll imagine this'll cause more trouble than it's worth (despite the 3D pathfinder being exceptional)
No theres no memory leak, used this like a year ago (500-600 users online), it's fine & stable ;-)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
NOTE: If you haven't downloaded and viewed the source or checked the things you are criticizing yourself then stop commenting because everything you're stating is invalid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any current bugs in the emulator or
any exploits of any sort?

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this 100% bug and glitch and exploit free?
Also has anyone got a full swf pack for this?, please!

thank you

there's no such thing as "bug and glitch and exploit free" , if anything such as so existed , people wouldn't be bombarding help threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's no such thing as "bug and glitch and exploit free" , if anything such as so existed , people wouldn't be bombarding help threads.
I never said anything of that sort?. I clearly said is there any exploits currently is this EMU. because it's said by the community that @Ryan is not trust worthy. I don't believe this is true. I don't know him.

- - - Updated - - -

With a few tweaks works like a charm although it should not of been leaked great work to the creator :)
Please could you post it all (The tweaks etc.). Swfs also. Not got swfs. Want to set this up locally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never said anything of that sort?. I clearly said is there any exploits currently is this EMU. because it's said by the community that @Ryan is not trust worthy. I don't believe this is true. I don't know him.

- - - Updated - - -

Please could you post it all (The tweaks etc.). Swfs also. Not got swfs. Want to set this up locally.
There are no exploits, don't worry.

Anyway:

Features:
- Achievements
- Bots
- Badge Display
- Club Gifts
- Gifts
- Recycler
- Relationships
- Marketplace
- Room Events
- Room builder
- Room polls
- Groups
- Guide Tool
- Youtube Videos
- Working Wired
- Full working MOD tool (unique)
- Jukebox
- More :love:

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Features:
- Achievements
- Bots
- Badge Display
- Club Gifts
- Gifts
- Recycler
- Relationships
- Marketplace
- Room Events
- Room builder
- Room polls
- Groups
- Guide Tool
- Youtube Videos
- Working Wired
- Full working MOD tool (unique)
- Jukebox
- More :love:
Everything on that list you mentioned works like a charm.

Brought - NovaEMU ~ habbod ~ Butterfly edit ~ Stable ~ Newest UI - RaGEZONE Forums

Brought - NovaEMU ~ habbod ~ Butterfly edit ~ Stable ~ Newest UI - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Updates:
• I have improved the list of features on the main post (cheers to @Ryan)
• I have included screenshots in the main post, also (cheers to @Robot)

If anyone has any further screenshots or features they think should be included, let me know!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've updated the thread with a few reminders and such. Johno is going to be .rar'ing up a complete SWF pack and once he does I will update the thread accordingly.

Until then, you can manage with attempting to make a pack yourself. I've provided you with the necessities.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is the one I used

Thanks Ryan!

I have updated the thread with a bunch of new content including a mirror'd link of @Ryan's full SWF pack release. I am working on creating an entire Habbo archive site myself and will update the download links with permanent ones soon.

If you are having any types of issues with Nova, please feel free to browse the Help Section to see if others have had the same issue and review the thread for a resolution. Alternatively you may also post your own thread. If you cannot seem to have your issue fixed and have tried both alternate ways provided then you may send @Ryan a PM to discuss the issue further.

I've also included a new download that includes an entire NovaEMU pack! This pack includes the NovaEMU source, the working Database, and a full SWF pack!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question to be sure: To get the emulator working, I need visual studio 2013?
Because I have visual studio 2012, and I am getting this error with Conectivity.dll too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back